5 Easy Summer Side Dish Recipes You Can’t Resist!
A good summer meal wouldn’t be the same without a good side dish! So have a good look at these 5 easy summer side dishes recipes you surely can’t resist! These sides will go with your meal or on top!
easy summer side dishes to enjoy
I think the sides or toppings you put on your favorite summer dish are just as important as the dish itself. So here are a few toppings for your hamburger or fries!
1. Chipotle Ketchup Recipe
Add a little kick to your ketchup with a few spices and some chili peppers. For a smoother sauce, puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.
Ingredients Needed To Make Chipotle Ketchup Recipe:
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of the sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
How To Make Chipotle Ketchup Recipe:
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe
We’re taking traditional ranch dressing and adding a southwest flavor and a kick of heat. Yes, please!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 chipotle chiles from 1 can of chipotles in adobo
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
How To Make Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe:
- Add mayo, sour cream, lime juice, and chipotles to the blender and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Grilled Pineapple with Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Recipe
Sweet caramelized grilled pineapple with cinnamon and sugar is a healthy, fat-free dessert that is fast and easy to make. Elevates the flavor to a whole new level!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Pineapple with Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Recipe:
- One pineapple cut into spears
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
How To Make Grilled Pineapple with Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Recipe:
- Cut up a fresh pineapple into spears or rings.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and whisk in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread on top of the pineapple and place on grill pan or grill until it caramelizes and turns brown. This could take up to 10 minutes.
- Serve as a side or dessert.
4. Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe
This is the time of year to embrace color and nothing is more colorful than this Black Bean and Corn salad! This salad goes with everything — fajitas, chicken on the grill, or even by itself.
Ingredients Needed To Make Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe:
- 2 15 oz cans of Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 6 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Avocado optional
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Cilantro optional
How To Make Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe:
- Put lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper in small jar, cover with lid and shake until well mixed.
- In big bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro.
- Shake lime dressing and pour over salad.
- Stir everything together.
- Add avocados at the last moment so it doesn’t get too soaked in the lime dressing.
5. Tomato Feta Salad Recipe
Tomatoes always make me think of my dad’s garden. He loved growing tomatoes. There is a fresh, clean smell that goes along with tomatoes. It says spring to me.
Ingredients Needed To Make Tomato Feta Salad Recipe:
- 1 cup Sunburst Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup Cherub Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup Red Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
How To Make Tomato Feta Salad Recipe:
- Cut your tomatoes in half and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped red onions, olive oil, white wine vinegar, basil, parsley, salt & pepper — mix completely.
- Fold in your Feta Cheese.
More easy and yummy side dish recipes to try!
- 5 Traditional Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
- 5 Fantastic Fall Side Dish Recipes to Warm-up Your Day!
- 5 Cravable Dip Recipes for a New Year’s Eve Party!
- 5 Easy Spring Dip Recipes for a Weekend Gathering
- Easy Dipped & Decorated Valentine’s Day Pretzels for Kids
So which easy side dish recipe are you going to try out today? Let us know how it goes!