Capture winter magic with these snow activities!
- Check out these 30 salt dough crafts. -via Red Ted Art
- Make a giant indoor snowman out of trash bags. -via Mrs. Karen’s Preschool
- These puffy painted snowflakes are gorgeous! Great for the kiddo who loves to paint. -by Share and Remember
- Super simple snow globe tutorial from Life in Style. Basically, you glue a figurine onto the inside of a lid, add glitter to the jar, add a few drops of glycerin (optional), and some water. Put a dab of super glue inside the rim of your lid and screw your snow globe together.
- Salt dough snowmen are so much fun to make with kids! -via Kids Activities Blog
- Snowman pancakes make a breakfast if you are snowed in, or wish you were! -via Kids Activities Blog
More Fun Winter Activities
- Maggy of RedTedArt shows how to feed the birds using a cup, lard, and an assortment of seeds to create this snowy bird cake.
- Not enough snow for an igloo? No worries, Midland Christian School made an igloo out of milk jugs. They have a video explaining how they created their indoor full-sized igloo.
- Mama Smiles brought their snow inside!
- Snow Ice Cream is a traditional post-snowfall treat at our house. We usually have to eat it for breakfast since Texas snow doesn’t last long!
- Check out this sugar cube igloo! -via Making Memories.
More ways to play with snow!
Check out my collection of ideas on Pinterest.