You Don’t Need Snow For Most Of These Snow-Themed Activities
Capture winter magic with these snow activities!
- Check out these 30 salt dough crafts. -via Red Ted Art
- Make a giant indoor snowman out of trash bags. -via Mrs. Karen’s Preschool
- These puffy painted snowflakes are gorgeous! Great for the kiddo who loves to paint. -by Share and Remember
- Super simple snow globe tutorial from Life in Style. Basically, you glue a figurine onto the inside of a lid, add glitter to the jar, add a few drops of glycerin (optional), and some water. Put a dab of super glue inside the rim of your lid and screw your snow globe together.
- Salt dough snowmen are so much fun to make with kids! -via Kids Activities Blog
- Snowman pancakes make a breakfast if you are snowed in, or wish you were! -via Kids Activities Blog
More Fun Winter Activities
- Maggy of RedTedArt shows how to feed the birds using a cup, lard, and an assortment of seeds to create this snowy bird cake.
- Not enough snow for an igloo? No worries, Midland Christian School made an igloo out of milk jugs. They have a video explaining how they created their indoor full-sized igloo.
- Mama Smiles brought their snow inside!
- Snow Ice Cream is a traditional post-snowfall treat at our house. We usually have to eat it for breakfast since Texas snow doesn’t last long!
- Check out this sugar cube igloo! -via Making Memories.
More ways to play with snow!
Check out my collection of ideas on Pinterest.
So many fun activities!!! Thrilled to be included – thank you! =)
I love the snowman pancakes. soooooo Cute.
these are great ideas! we get lots of snow in our area so i’m excited to bring some inside to play with this year!
these are so fun! Can I add a few more?
Snow paint: http://dontletlifepassyouby.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html
Snow candy: http://dontletlifepassyouby.blogspot.com/2011/02/beating-snow-blahs-part-2-snow-candy.html
and a snow hike: http://dontletlifepassyouby.blogspot.com/2011/02/snow-adventures.html
Oooh thank you for the mention! Much appreciated!
Thanks for sharing my puffy paint snowflakes! Nice post! Now where’s our snow?! : )
Thanks for featuring our sensory tub!
Great list! I love that watercolor snowflake, it really does look like it’s sparkling!