16 Terrific Letter T Crafts & Activities
We have 16 terrific Letter T crafts! Trains, tulips, turtles, trees, tractors are all terrific letter t words. We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter T crafts and Activities. It is a great way to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter T Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter T crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter T!
Related: More ways to learn the letter T
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter T Crafts For Kids
1. T is for Tiger Craft
T is for tiger in this simple preschool craft. The tiger is a fierce predator and one of many fascinating felines It is one the largest wild cats, but their bold colors make the loveable! via Kids Activities Blog
Video: Easy Letter T Craft
2. Toucan Starts with T Craft
Use a paper plate to make a toucan. What an excellent way to teach the letter t. Once of the more fun ideas I think because toucans are so colorful.via Pink Stripey Socks
Related: Let’s read a preschool letter T book!
3. Let’s Make Tulips that Start with T Craft
Create tulips from cupcake liners. Use paint and a white paper to create tulips. Make red-orange bodies for the flowers, or pink, or purples. The petals can be any color. These beautiful blooms are fun to make. via I Heart Crafty Things
4. Letter T Train Craft
Make the letter t out of train tracks and add a paper train! What fun learning ideas. There is an easy craft tutorial to teach you how to make a simple train via The Little Legers
5. T is for Turtle Craft
Make a turtle from a paper plate. Who doesn’t want to make cute little turtles? via The Resourceful Mama
6. Tree Crafts are Terrific for the Letter T
How cute is this handprint tree craft?! Your hand makes the tree trunks, how clever! via Mommy Minutes
7. T is for Preschool Tractor Craft
T is for tractor with this tractor popsicle craft. This is one of the few of our favorite letter t crafts because most kids won’t know what it is and it’s a fun little lesson. via Glued to My Crafts
8. Letter T Everyone Loves Taco Crafts
Turn paper plates into tacos with this super cute craft. This is so much fun, as someone who loves tacos I will definitely be adding this to my letter t lesson plans. via Glued to My Crafts
Related: Let’s color a Letter T coloring page!
9. T is for Taxi Craft
T is for taxi with this super cute paper craft. This is in the list of letter t crafts because it is so unique. via Mrs. Karen’s Class
10. Traffic Lights Craft for Letter T and Color Recognition Fun
Use torn paper to make traffic lights. via No Time for Flash Cards
11. Toothbrush Craft for the Letter T
Paint a blank tooth with toothbrushes! This is such a cute letter craft. via Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas
12. Make A Tree for T Craft
Make a tree from construction paper and beads. via Crystal and Comp
13. T-Rex Craft Because Dinosaurs Love the Letter T
Use a paper plate to make a T-rex. I think the t-rex is part of the oldest reptile group, which means this letter t craft can also double as a science lesson. Either way, this giant reptile is super cool. via I Heart Crafty Things
Related: Let’s draw a letter T bubble letter!
14. T is for Tiger Foam Craft
Make a tiger out of a foam cup in this super cute safari craft! Don’t forget about the dark vertical stripes on this tiger puppet activity. via Kids Activities Blog via Kids Activities Blog
15. Letter T Preschool Turkey Craft
T is for turkey! via Mrs. Nelson’s Class
16. Letter T Handprint Craft
Make a tulip in this adorable letter t handprint craft. via The Measured Mom
Letter T Activities For Preschool
17. Letter T Worksheets Activity
Grab these free letter T worksheets to work on tracing the letter and identifying which objects start with an t. What a great way to learn about upper case letters and lower case letters.
LETTER T WORKSHEETS for More Alphabet Practice
These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
- Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letter t with this fun educational activity pack of letter t worksheets. A great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds.
- Free letter T tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Learn how to make a cursive t with these free letter practice worksheets.
MORE LETTER T CRAFTS & Activities FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter T crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter T printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- These realistic tiger coloring pages are perfect letter t crafts.
- We can also teach you how to draw a tiger with this printable page.
- Don’t forget about these toucan coloring pages for kids.
- We also have a toilet paper roll train craft for kids.
- Tulips start with T! Try one of these tulip crafts for kids.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities, but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter T craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!