I love to cook, and spend tons of time in the kitchen.
That’s why I love looking around for cooking hacks.
Anything to make my kitchen time go faster or easier is an A+ in my book. Still, I’ve never seen tomatoes cut quite like this.
How to Cut Cherry Tomatoes
The funny thing is I thought I knew how to cut tomatoes.
And then I saw this video tutorial…
It’s mind-blowing that I didn’t know about this sooner!
Easiest Way to Cut Tomatoes Video
That was, like, total kitchen-ninja skills.
I’m truly impressed!
Plate Method for Cutting Tomatoes
- Place one layer of small tomatoes on a plate.
- Turn a second plate upside down on top of the layer of tomatoes.
- Make sure the plates are not slipping.
- Take a sharp knife and carefully slice between the plates while holding the top plate.
- Open carefully to freshly cut tomatoes!
More Food Cutting Hacks
Do you have any amazing food cutting hacks that you want to share with the world?? Tell us about them in the comments below…
Want to see more kitchen ninja tricks?
How to Peel Garlic Hack Video
You won’t believe how fast you can peel garlic!
Peel Potatoes Super Duper Fast Video
More Kitchen Skills from Kids Activities Blog
- How to peel an orange with a knife
- How to core a jalapeno
- How to make traditional pizza crust at home
More Kitchen Hacks You Don’t Want to Miss
- Baking hacks that will change your life
- Cake mix hacks that transform box cakes to magically homemade creations
- Make box cake better with these simple tips!
- Easy kitchen tips that will make dinner easier
- Make orange peel cupcakes
- School lunch hacks
- Snack hacks for kids…super easy and yummy snacks to make
- Kitchen tips for saving time and energy
Did you know that tomato cutting tip?