The world of classical music and string instruments has a bad reputation for being, well, a snoozefest.
But, apparently, these musicians never got that memo.
When the first one comes out, I’m prepared to relax into the music, but by the time the fourth one appears, it’s pretty obvious this isn’t my grandparents’ classical!
Want to see more orchestra musicians gone wild?
Competitive Piano, Cello, and Violin
MORE MUSICAL FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Have you heard of singing pumpkins? They can be yours next Halloween…
- Need some fun songs to sing?
- You know you will sing Baby Shark!
- And you need a singing toothbrush, duh!
- And you need singing bath toys, double duh!
- Did you see the inspiring video of the sad singing clown?
- Or when the girl sings hallelujah?
- Remember School House rock songs?
- And how can you forget the Baby Shark song?
Which song was your favorite?