It is such an unlikely event!
The two brothers are rough-housing at the pool when one of their pals said they looked like brothers.
Little did they know, they were!
Isaac and Dakotah were separated when they were toddlers due to tragic family circumstances. Even though they lived a mere 12 miles apart, they did not know each other.
“I just cried and cried and cried,” Isaac tells TODAY.com. “I was so happy that I had a brother. I always asked for one.”
Boys Find Out They are Brothers Video
WANT TO SEE MORE GREAT VIDEOS?
MORE FAMILY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
Can you believe this crazy story of friends who are actually brothers?