Every child loves receiving this Valentine’s Day gift, as much as he or she loves making one. But it has to be simple. We made one, and it really requires just few simple things that you already have at home.
This post includes affiliate links
Kid-Made Valentine’s Day Gift
You will need:
- empty box of matches
- some colored paper (or use white paper, then color it whatever color you want and glue it on the box)
- a rock
- acrylic paint
1. Prepare your match box by coloring it in red (or whatever color you want).
2. Get a rock that would fit in the match box and draw a heart on it. Let it dry.
3. Write anything you want on the match box. We wrote “U ROCK”, because we thought it was pretty funny and cute.
It’s a really simple and quick to make Valentine craft that could be a perfect gift for someone special. Even if you have to make quite few of them…because … you know…. there might be few Valentines waiting…
More Valentines Day Recipes, Activities, and Printables…
- Edible Valentine’s Slime
- Valentines Day Candy Bark Recipe
- Printable Bubble Valentines
- Valentine Sensory Bottle
Did you and your family enjoy this fun activity? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear! Also be sure to join us on our Facebook page!