Let’s make a rocket craft out of a toilet roll! This cardboard roll rocket craft is made with no paint, no mess and in 10 minutes or less! Kids of all ages can blast off with their own rocket ready to take to the skies in a playroom near you! You can make this super sweet rocket craft at home or in the classroom.
Toilet Roll Craft Rocket
Promote pretend play and craft time by making a toilet roll rocket! It’s super easy to make. Making a craft tube rocket is a great craft for preschoolers and kindergarteners. This rocketship craft is one of the more fun craft projects I think. If your little one loves space rockets that this is the craft for you!
Related: More toilet roll crafts for kids
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed To Make A Toilet Paper Tube Craft Rocket
How To Make A Toilet Paper Tube Rocket
Take your paper and marker and trace two right triangles and a semi-circle.
Take your scissors and carefully cut out the paper.
Trace around the paper with a pencil onto the cardboard.
Grab your scissors and carefully cut out the half circle and triangles out of the cardboard.
Just glue the pieces together using the hot glue gun. The two triangles at the bottom.
Fold the half circle until it is a cone and hot glue it together.
Glue the cone on top.
Draw on the little peepy hole windows and entrance hatch before blast off!
Blast off! –
Our Experience With This Rocket Craft
This rocket craft is a great way to use up to use up cardboard boxes and toilet rolls. Plus, it is a great way to promote pretend play for young children. My little ones had a great time making this and adding so many details with markers. You could also use construction paper to add some more color and more fun!
This space craft will allow your little one to fly out to outer space and around the solar system! Or pretend anyway. You could even add flame cutouts if you want.
This easy craft is one of my favorite craft ideas because it not only allows kids to make fine motor skills, but helps your child get interested in the night scy. This toilet paper roll rocket craft is a great and fun activity.
- black marker
- toilet paper roll
- glue gun
- Take your paper and marker and trace two right triangles and a semi-circle.
- Take your scissors and carefully cut out the paper.
- Trace around the paper with a pencil onto the cardboard.
- Grab your scissors and carefully cut out the half circle and triangles out of the cardboard.
- Just glue the pieces together using the hot glue gun. The two triangles at the bottom.
- Fold the half circle until it is a cone and hot glue it together.
- Glue the cone on top.
- Draw on the little peepy hole windows and entrance hatch before blast off!
- Blast off!
Have You Tried These Toilet Roll Crafts Yet?
- We have over 65+ toilet paper roll crafts. Whether it is jewelry, holiday crafts, favorite characters, animals, we have toilet paper roll crafts for everything!
- Choo choo! Toilet paper roll trains are easy to make and double as a fun toy!
- Check it out! We have 25 amazing toilet paper roll crafts.
- Be super with these super hero cuffs made from cardboard tubes.
- Love Star Wars? Make Princess Leia and R2D2 with toilet paper rolls.
- Use toilet paper rolls to make a Minecraft Creeper!
- Save those cardboard tubes to make these super awesome ninjas!
- Make these super sweet Toilet Roll Ninjas!
- Wiggle waggle Toilet Roll Wiggly Octopus!
- Meow! These Toilet Roll Cats are cute!
- Star light…star bright….look at the stars with this Cardboard Tube Star Gazer
- Want more kids crafts? We have over 1200 crafts to choose from!
- Check out our free printable rocket coloring pages!
- Rocket starts with letter r…and we have so many great letter r crafts!
Psst… Make your own rocket with this guide to making a balloon rocket!
Did you make this toilet paper tube rocket? Let us know in the comments!