Flashcards can be a really fun and effective way to teach our kids. Memorization is important when they’re learning their letters, numbers, colors, etc. and flashcards have been proven to be one of the best tools for memorizing, especially for visual learners.
It doesn’t matter if they are diy flashcards, printable flashcards, or store bought ones they all work wonders when trying to help your child learn.
This collection of flashcards are awesome because they don’t cost you anything and you can grab them quickly just by downloading and printing. No trip to the store or online order. Plus, they are perfect school age activities that make learning fun!
12 Sets of Free Printable Flashcards
1. Math Sight Words – This is filled with lots of math words like more, than, total, amount, etc. At Kids Activities Blog
3. Crayon Color Flashcards – Help practice colors with these fun crayons. via From ABCs to ACTs
4. Printable Alphabet Flashcards – Here’s a cute set of alphabet cards from Imperfect Homemaker
5. Magic Reveal Alphabet Cards – When you print these on card stock, you can only see the image that corresponds to the letter by holding it up to a window or light table. From Lalymom
6. States and Capitals Flashcards – Learn the states and their capitals from 3 Boys and a Dog
7. Days & Months Flashcards – These are wonderful for learning your days of the weeks and the months and what order they are in from Mr. Printables
8. Printable Number Concept Flashcards – Practice numbers 1-20 with this fun printable set, from Imperfect Homemaker
9. Rhythm Flashcards – Try this rhythm activity that encourages imaginative movement and note recognition from Let’s Play Kids Music
10. 4th of July Flashcards – Really fun for learning Independence Day words like Liberty Bell and bald eagle from Memorizing The Moments
11. Alphabet Flashcards – Adorable alphabet set with photos from Itsy Bitsy Fun
12. Kitchen Vocabulary Cards – Learn foods and utensils from around the kitchen from Mr. Printables
Kids Activities Printable Library
Entertain, educate, and inspire your kid instantly without screen time! The Netflix of printables has hundreds on worksheets, coloring pages, learning activities, and more. Join now to print, play, and learn with your kids!
Looking for More Learning Resources and Activities?
- Learn to tell time with this concentric circles activity.
- Did you know you can help your child learn sight words by using toys?
- Help your little one learn the alphabet with these letter sound games.
- Make homeschooling easier with these preschool activities at home.
- Reading to your kids can help teach then one million words before kindergarten. How cool is that?
- Work on both your child’s handwriting and math skills with these cool ways to write numbers.
- Teach your child to love math with these fun place value games.
- Looking for teaching resources? Here is a list of the best selling preschool books.
- We can teach you how to make homeschooling fun with these homeschooling hacks!
- Let us teach you how to mix playdough colors to help your child learn their colors.
- This tug of war game is actually a really cool science experiment!
- Want some screen free learning activities? We’ve got you covered!
- We can show you how to reinforce learning for your child.
- You’ll love these 5 acting learning techniques!
- Check out this learn to read activity book. It is amazing!
- Check out more of these flash card templates!
- These Spanish flashcards to learn the names of family members are fun and educational.
- Check out these Spanish color flashcards!
- Check out these Spanish Numbers 1-10 Flashcards!