We all know that Costco is THE place to shop when it comes to buying items in bulk but there may be bulk items you didn’t know you could get.
For example, did you know that you can get a box of uncooked chocolate chip cookies from Costco?
And now, I am just finding out that you can also get a box of bagels from Costco too!
A now viral video on TikTok, shows a box of Costco bagels along with storage bags so you can sort them and freeze them at home.
According to those that have gotten these, a box of bagels costs around $25.
Now, pricing may vary by location but here is what people are typically finding price wise:
- Plain $19.99
- Sesame $21.99
- Everything $22.99
- Blueberry $26.99
- Cinnamon $24.99
- Cheese $33.99
Prices are based off a single flavor in a large box that comes in a 78 count.
Also, for those wondering, these do come fully cooked but are then frozen so if you want to, you can heat them up or just let them thaw until they reach room temperature.
So, the next time you are at your local Costco, make sure you ask if they will allow you to purchase a box of bagels. Not all locations may honor it, but a lot of people are saying their local stores will.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!