Albert Einstein Facts + Free Printables
No matter how much you know about Einstein, there’s always so much more to learn! Let’s learn some Albert Einstein facts that will definitely surprise you.
These interesting facts about Albert Einstein are ready to be printed and colored. Kids of all ages and adults that love science will love coloring as they learn about this great man.
- Albert Einstein was a famous scientist, Nobel prize winner, and advocate for civil rights activist born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Württemberg, Germany.
- Einstein’s childhood was interesting: He had his first scientific experiment by the age of four or five.
- Albert Einstein published over 300 scientific papers and 150 non-scientific works throughout his life.
- In 1905 he introduced his most famous equation, E=mc2, and the theory of special relativity.
- In 2015, scientists detected and confirmed the existence of gravitational waves nearly 100 years after Einstein predicted them.
- His birthday, March 14 (3/14), is often celebrated as “Pi Day” because it has the first three digits of the mathematical constant pi (?).
- After his first marriage with Mileva Mari? ended, he married his first cousin, Elsa, who remained his wife until she died in 1936.
- He renounced his German citizenship at 16 for political reasons and emigrated to the United States to get a teaching job as a theoretical physics professor at Princeton.
- When he was at school, he excelled at maths, physics, and philosophy but struggled with other subjects like languages.
- Albert’s theory of relativity helped scientists understand how the universe works many years later.
Download Printable PDF Here
HOW TO COLOR THESE PRINTABLE Albert Einstein FACTS COLORING PAGES
Take time to read each fact and then color the picture next to the fact. Each picture will correlate with the fun Einstein fact.
You can use crayons, pencils, or even markers if you want to.
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR Albert Einstein FACTS COLORING PAGES
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
MORE PRINTABLE FACTS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- Ever wanted to learn what’s it like being in Australia? Check out these Australia facts.
- Here are 10 fun facts about Valentine’s Day!
- These Mount Rushmore facts coloring pages are so much fun!
- Our George Washington facts are a great way to learn about our history.
- Don’t leave without coloring these facts about the Grand Canyon coloring pages.
- Do you live on the coast? You’ll want these hurricane facts coloring pages!
- Grab these fun facts about rainbows for kids!
- Learning about the king of the jungle has never been so much fun.
Did you learn anything new from the fun Albert Einstein facts?