Costco has all sorts of holiday items in store and with the cold weather on the way, they have boots for your kids covered too.
Right now, Costco is selling $23 Kids Shearling Boots that are perfect for keeping tiny feet and toes warm.
These boots are made with genuine shearling and are tanned.
They come in two colors: black and chestnut and come in a variety of kid sizes.
These are about ankle length so they’d look great with leggings, jeans, etc.
These truly remind me of BEARPAW boots but are not nearly as expensive.
You can find these Kirkland Signature Kids Shearling Mini Boots at your local Costco now for $22.99.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!