Kids of all ages will love these Rapunzel coloring pages that we made for them! Simply download and print these free printable Rapunzel coloring sheets, grab your yellow and purple crayons, and enjoy creating the best princess picture!
These original Rapunzel princess coloring pages are perfect for little girls and boys that love this fairy tale and coloring activities.
Free Printable Rapunzel Coloring Pages
Once upon a time, there was a princess called Rapunzel… Well, we all know her story, a great Disney classic animation movie based on an old German fairy tale! Rapunzel is a beautiful princess known for having really long blonde hair. Actually, her hair plays an important part of her story as it was used to help her escape from the tower she was locked up in. It’s definitely one of my favorite childhood stories!
Today we are celebrating princess Rapunzel with these two free coloring pages featuring Rapunzel!
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR RAPUNZEL COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Rapunzel coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Easy Rapunzel Coloring Pages
Our first coloring page featuers Rapunzel with her beautiful braided long hair, a pretty tiara, and a gorgeous dress. She’s standing in a field of flowers with a blue sky behind her. Rapunzel’s dress is typically purple, but your kid can choose whatever color they prefer. Don’t forget to color the flowers too!
Rapunzel in a tower coloring page
Our second coloring page features Rapunzel locked up in a high tower, but at least she looks happy! She’s probably singing since that’s her favorite pastime. This is a simple line drawing that works great for younger children but honestly, older kids and adults would enjoy coloring it as well.
Download & Print Free Rapunzel Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- These princess printable worksheets are a great addition to our Rapunzel coloring pages.
- We have even more printable princess pictures for kids of all ages.
- Download & print these Frozen princess coloring pages too!
- Why not get these princess costumes for kids?
Did you like these Rapunzel coloring pages?