Handwriting practice for the cursive letter e has never been more fun with these free printable letter cursive worksheets. Each printable worksheet has plenty of space for letter formation tracing and then space for cursive writing practice of both uppercase letters and lowercase letters to optimize muscle memory and fully learn how to form the alphabet letter in cursive.
Let’s Learn The Cursive E!
We also included a simple cursive alphabet flashcard featuring the letter of the alphabet, E! Trace, color and cut out the letter flash card for individual letters and create a cursive workbook for quick reference.
While curriculums and school schedules differ, cursive handwriting skills are associated with older kids and usually are taught in third grade when older students are 8 years old. International standards and common core standards don’t include cursive education as a necessary skill, but many states, schools and curriculums still see value in children easily writing cursive words and continue to include cursive handwriting in their educational activities.
Free Printable Cursive Practice Sheets
This is the first letter in a set of abc in cursive writing practice sets. We have practice pages and flash cards for cursive letters a-z in alphabetical order. You can reference all our handwriting practice worksheets <–by clicking here! The letter E is the first letter in this series.
Download & print these cursive handwriting worksheets for the letter E to help students gain the important skills of cursive capital and lower case letter formation through a hands on learning process. Learning cursive skills can be fun!
Cursive Letter E Flash Card
Our first page of the free worksheets is a cursive flashcard featuring the letter E. Follow the numbered instructions to create the proper letter shape. Kids will learn to write the first capital letter in a sentence or for proper nouns like names of person, place or things.
Letter E Cursive Worksheet
Upper Case Letter E
Here are the numbered steps to create a cursive capital E:
- Start at the top of the line and draw a half circle shape to the middle of the dotted line.
- Starting at the middle of the dotted line, connect another half circle shape below.
Lower Case Letter E
You can also trace the example letters to write a cursive lowercase E in the correct order of the steps:
- Draw a curved loop beneath the dotted line.
- Connect another loop to the first one, and bring the end up towards the dotted line.
Cursive Letter E Tracing Practice
Our second page of these cursive writing worksheets has 6 dotted-line practice handwriting lines.
The first 6 lines are for trace the letter:
- 2 lines for tracing the capital letter in cursive
- 2 lines for tracing the lower case letter in cursive
- 2 lines to try cursive writing independently
At the bottom there is a fun letter identification game to find the letter e.
Download & Print Cursive Practice Worksheet PDF FILE Here
We are excited that by following these simple steps, tracing and practicing the letters, your kids will have beautiful cursive!
More Letter Learning Resources from Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s learn more about the letter e
- How to hold a pencil
- More free handwriting worksheets
- Use some of these name handwriting practice techniques on your cursive letter!
- Not quite ready for cursive? Start with these pre handwriting worksheets great for preschool
- More alphabet for kids
How did your kids use the cursive handwriting page ?