Since the weather was much nicer, we spent the weekend working outside on our yard. After trimming trees and clearing some of the winter brush and grass, we are definitely ready for patio season.
More than anything, I’ve been wanting a swing on the patio or the porch. This Woven Patio Swing from Costco might be exactly what we’ve had in mind for spring and summer days.
I can just picture it now–sitting out there in the mornings with a cup of coffee, watching the dog run around the yard. Then in the evenings, turning on the fire pit and relaxing as the sun sets. Basically, we can live our best lives out on our patio.
The Springdale Woven Patio swing from Costco features all-weather Resin Wicker for the seat, an aluminum and steel frame to keep it freestanding (and moveable), and an adjustable canopy and two decorative pillows made from Sunbrella fabric to keep the material from fading. Per Costco.com, the fast drying foam allows water drainage and prevents mildew too.
I can just feel the sun on my face, enjoying a good book and a cup of iced tea, while sitting on porch swing. And after a year like we’ve all had, I think a better patio space is a must-have.
The Springdale Woven Patio is available in-store at Costco stores for just $549.99. Online options do exist, but expect a surcharge. It’s much more fun to try it out in-store before you buy.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.