The weather outside may be frightful, but hot cocoa bombs are definitely delightful! And Costco now has flavored hot cocoa bombs to make the most of the cold weather blues!
Have you tried hot cocoa bombs yet? This fun spin on hot chocolate comes in a large, hollow chocolate ball, filled with hot cocoa powder, sprinkles, marshmallows, and more.
To make them, you just place each bomb into a glass and pour hot milk or water over it. The heat causes the cocoa bomb to explode, leaving you with the yummiest hot cocoa to drink.
The flavored hot cocoa bombs at Costco now sound like even more fun, because who doesn’t love a flavored hot chocolate?
Each pack contains 16 hot cocoa bombs, with four of each flavor, including milk chocolate, salted caramel, strawberry, and s’more. I’m not even sure which one I’d want to try first, probably all of them!
Costco was selling a similar pack of hot cocoa bombs at Christmas time, and we are so excited they are back. You can get your own 16-pack of hot cocoa bombs at Costco for $17.99. We are already on our way to get ours!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.