We are so excited to share our Kwanzaa coloring pages for kids. The sixth day of Kwanzaa celebrates the principle of Kuumba which means creativity. Our free printable Kwanzaa day 6 coloring page has a pen, pencil, paintbrush, with stars, glitter, and flowers. Kids of all ages can use these Kwanzaa coloring pages at home or in the classroom.
printable Kwanzaa day 6 coloring Page
On day 6, which is December 31, we celebrate Kuumba, “creativity” in Swahili. This principle stands for: “To do always as much as we can in the way that we can in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than when we inherited it.” The best part about this is that anyone can be creative – it’s a human quality!
Related: Kwanzaa facts for kids
It’s a day to join and work to make our community beautiful and better!
What is Kwanzaa?
Kwanzaa is a week-long holiday that celebrates and honors African-American culture, and anyone can join and participate in it. During this week, there is a lot of delicious food, traditional music and dancing, and many other family activities.
This article contains affiliate links.
Kwanzaa day 6 Kuumba- Creativity coloring page
This Kwanzaa coloring page features a pencil, a paintbrush, and a pen – just some of the things that allow us to express our creativity during Kwanzaa! But creativity can be expressed through many other ways, such as dancing, acting, singing, and more. Use glitter, paint, water colors, or markers. Get creative!
Download & Print Free Kwanzaa Day 6 Coloring Page pdf Here
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KWANZAA
- Kwanzaa day 1 coloring pages: Umoja
- Kwanzaa day 2 coloring pages: Kujichagulia
- Kwanzaa day 3 coloring pages: Ujima
- Kwanzaa day 4 coloring pages: Ujamaa
- Kwanzaa day 5 coloring pages: Nia
- Kwanzaa day 6 coloring pages: You’re here!
- Kwanzaa day 7 coloring pages: Imani
SUPPLIES Recommended FOR KWANZAA DAY 6 COLORING SHEET
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Kwanzaa day 6 coloring page template pdf — see button below to download & print
More Kids Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Check out these fun Black History Month activities for kids
- Every day we publish kids activities here!
- Learning activities have never been more fun.
- Kids science activities are for curious kids.
- Try some summer kids activities.
- Or some indoor kids activities.
- Free kids activities are also screen-free.
- Oh so many kids activities ideas for older kids.
- Easy ideas for kids activities.
- Let’s do 5 minute crafts for kids!
- Don’t let the Kwanzaa fun end! Check out these free printable Kwanzaa facts!
How did you color your Kwanzaa coloring page?