I love Costco and it’s been one of the best places to stock up on essentials during the pandemic.
If you haven’t been lately, they have restocked essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels and even on some visits, disinfectant wipes. So, you should go.
But wait, what if you don’t have a Costco membership?
Can you shop at Costco without a membership?
The answer is yes! You can shop at Costco without having a membership if you have a Costco Shop Card which basically a Costco gift card you can use online, in-store and at their fuel centers.
So, how do you get a Costco Shop Card?
You will need to know a current member of Costco and ask them to purchase you a shop card. They can load any amount onto the shop card (up to $2,000) and then give it to you as a gift.
Once you receive your Costco Shop Card you can use it in-store, online and at Costco fuel centers without having a membership.
Personally, I love having my own membership. With a family of 5 and 2 large dogs, I’ve been able to save more than the cost of a membership.
Costco memberships range from $60 (Standard Gold Star) to $120 (for Gold Star Executive, which comes with a 2% cashback rebate each year).
If you intend to shop Costco regularly, these fees are more than worth it. However, if you are wanting to save some money and shop every once in a while, getting a friend or family member to buy you a Costco shop card is the way to go.
Hopefully this little tip helps you get the things you want and need at Costco!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.