If you love succulents and haven’t been to Costco lately, you’ll want to head there asap! Why? Because they are selling $20 Succulent Planters that are FILLED with a variety of succulents.
Yes, I totally bought one!
I am a huge sucker for succulents and I own way too many. Although, I don’t think you can truly ever have enough…
During my last Costco visit, I came across this huge display near the front of the store that had these succulent planters priced at $19.99.
It is a large grey, cement looking planter that has a variety of succulents. It is honestly filled with 20+ plants. It is amazing!
According to the tag:
“Varied plants all able to retain water. Often have thick leaves or trunk. How to grow: Bright light. Moderately dry soil. Mod/warm home temp. 65-75 degrees F.”
So, next time you are at Costco, check near the front of the store for these. They are going to go fast!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.