As stores start opening back up, we were already super excited to find out that Costco is bringing back their samples and reopening their food courts.
To go with the food court reopening, there is another reason to be excited–the Costco food courts are now selling ice cream cones and ice cream sundaes!
Costco already served vanilla, chocolate, or swirl nonfat yogurt in their food courts, and everyone loves the Very Berry Sundae, made with vanilla frozen yogurt and strawberries. But now, there’s also an option to get actual soft serve ice cream in lieu of frozen yogurt.
Photos from Costco show that customers have the choice between a Vanilla Ice Cream Cup or Waffle Cone for $1.99 or an Ice Cream Sundae, vanilla ice cream in a cup with your choice of strawberry or chocolate topping for $2.49.
One of the best parts of shopping at Costco is stopping for a treat on the way out (after noshing on samples as you shop). We can’t wait to try their latest offerings, especially in the heat of the summer.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!