We’ve gotten some great news about Costco lately, with the stores reopening their food courts and offering free samples again, and now we found some even better news!
Costco is selling a nearly 3-pound Caramel Tres Leche Bar Cake in their bakeries!
What is tres leche cake? If you haven’t had this amazing dessert, you absolutely have to try it. It features a sponge cake, soaked in three different kinds of milk– evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
The Costco bakery version also features an ooey gooey caramel topping, which might not be completely traditional but sounds so good! A soft, fluffy cake and caramel? How could that possible go wrong?
At 44 ounces for just $14.99, that’s a pretty good deal on an amazing tasting cake that will feed a good amount of people. Or you can feed a smaller amount of people and just save it for multiple days!
With holiday weekends coming up, it would be the perfect dessert to bring and share with family, and you don’t even have to turn the oven on.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.