Whether your kids are camping out, visiting the grandparents, or having a sleepover this summer, chances are, sleeping space will be at a minimum.
Fortunately there’s an easy peasy solution that both kids and parents will love: a mobile bunk bed called the Kid-O-Bunk from Disc-O-Bed.
What Makes this Mobile Bunk Bed So Unique
Kids will love how comfortable this Kid-O-Bunk is, and parents will love how easy it is to set up!
There is no mattress, but a parent and son team invented and engineered it so that there’s no center beam or third leg. Instead, the Kid-O-Bunk designed with a polyester that conforms to body shape.
Plus, the frame is made with anti-rust steel. The end frame is also designed so that the mobile bunk bed won’t sink into the ground while camping. (It also won’t hurt floors during sleepovers!) So even if the kiddos are sleeping outdoors, they’ll still get a good night’s rest.
Setup requires no tools and only takes a few minutes. Plus, it’s water resistant and easy to clean. While they’re sizable beds — when assembled, they’re 65 inches long — they’re also easy to pack up and transport. Each kid-o-bunk comes with a canvas carry bag that zippers.
Just in case you’re not convinced that your kids need the Kid-O-Bunk quite yet, here’s one of my favorite parts. It’s not just a mobile bunk bed. It can also be converted to two single beds, or be used as a sitting bench.
As a bonus, it also comes with two organizers that can be attached to the sleeping deck. My kids will love storing their overnight things in the organizers!
As one 7-year-old shared in an adorable review, “I like them because you can un-bunk them. I also like them because you can take them apart and carry them around in little bags.” How cute is that?!
The Kid-O-Bunk is designed with kids age 7 to 12 in mind, and they currently come in four color choices. Prices start at $270 on Amazon.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- Your kids will love these 5 min crafts
- These are the cutest fall crafts for kids.
- Check out how to make bubbles! Bubbles please every crowd.
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume
- Kids will love these fun Halloween games!
- Make your own unicorn slime!
- Check out these elf on a shelf coloring pages.
- So many indoor games for kids!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Paper mache is always a winner.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.