SunnyD is bringing back two Limited edition flavors and I couldn’t be more excited.
If you grew up in the 1990’s, you will remember that SunnyD was a hit! Last summer, SunnyD introduced two limited edition flavors for a short time, Watermelon and Lemonade. Great news, they are back!
View this post on Instagram
“Last year’s smash hit performance made it a no-brainer to bring back these made-for-summer, 100% fun limited-time flavors,” Jim Gerbo, chief marketing officer of Harvest Hill Beverage Company, the parent company of SunnyD, said in a press release. “SUNNYD fans pride themselves on their bold originality, a feeling that’s captured in our Watermelon, Lemonade, and the rest of our family of flavors.”
The SunnyD Lemonade and Watermelon drinks are back for a limited time. You can get them in 6.75-ounce bottles and 64-ounce carafes. They are priced from $1.99 to $4.99 at stores including ShopRite, Stop & Shop, Save-A-Lot, and Tops.
Which flavor are you most excited about?
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Make your own headband with buttons for mask.
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5-minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.
- Throw a baby shark party!
- Make a homemade bouncy ball.
Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.