If you’re a huge 7-Eleven fan, these new shoes are totally for you. Nike and the popular convenience store have teamed up to offer an out-of-this world sneaker. They’re bold, they’re bright, and they feature all of 7-Eleven’s classic colors.
Yup, you read that right; the latest Nike SB Dunk Low sneakers are designed with red, orange, and green. The sneaker also features the recognizable 7-Eleven logo stitched on the heel.
Hypebeast also reports that each pair of shoes will come with a three-pack of laces that color coordinates with the bold 7-Eleven and Nike sneaker, just in case you want your look to be even eye catching.
This is far from the first collaboration for Nike. The SB Dunk Low style is considered a “skateboarding” shoe, due to the shoe tongue and Zoom Air cushioning.
Since 2002, Nike has collaborated with various brands to create awesome color-blocked designs for their SB Dunk Low sneakers. This year alone they’ve teamed up with Ben & Jerry’s as well as Travis Scott. The results of these collaborations are unique sneakers that are totally worth the price tag.
— 7-ELEVEn (@7eleven) April 28, 2020
Back in 2008, Nike released SB Dunk High shoes that they called the “Big Gulp.” Those sneakers were bold too; they featured white and green accents over red suede, and amazingly resembled the Big Gulp fountain drink from 7-11. But those sneakers were never an official collaboration.
The newest shoes in Nike’s SB Dunk Low line are an official collaboration with Seven-11, and they’ve already got people talking. As J. Acosta said on Twitter, “Kinda reminds me of #bowlingshoes. I would’ve wore those to a #rave #backintheday.”
While the 7-Eleven SB Dunk Low shoes aren’t coming out until late 2020, word on the webosphere is that they’re only going to be released in Japan. (The country of Japan alone reportedly has more than 20,000 7-Elevens!)
View this post on Instagram
Here’s hoping that’s just rumor, and you can grab your favorite Slurpee while rocking your new SB Dunk Low 7-Eleven shoes in the United States too.
An official 2020 release date hasn’t been shared yet, but you’ll know when they’re here, because it’ll be impossible not to notice them if someone is wearing them!
What do you think of the new Nike and 7-Eleven shoe collaboration? Would you buy them for yourself or your kids?
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!