The list of celebrities reading stories is getting bigger and bigger, and now Tom Hardy is joining the group!
The star of Dunkirk and Venom will be joining the BBC on their children’s channel, CBeebies, to share a new bedtime story each night for a week.
This isn’t the first time Hardy has appeared on BBC’s Bedtime stories. His last series of readings, in 2016, was one of the most popular Bedtime stories, recording a million views on the BBC iPlayer streaming service.
You asked. He listened! ?
NEW CBeebies & Tom Hardy Bedtime Stories
27th April – 1st May ??
— CBeebies Grown-Ups ? (@CBeebiesHQ) April 15, 2020
Airing at the end of April, Hardy will be reading five new stories, with a sixth one to air at some point later in the year. This month’s stories include:
- Hug Me by Simone Ciraolo
- Under The Same Sky by Robert Vescio and Nicky Johnston
- There’s A Tiger In The Garden by Lizzy Stewart
- Don’t Worry, Little Crab by Chris Haughton
- The Problem With Problems by Rachel Rooney and Zehra Hicks
Hardy will be joined by his dog, a French bulldog named Blue, for at least one of the stories, providing extra sweetness to this event.
— etalk (@etalkCTV) April 15, 2020
The Tom Hardy episodes of CBeebies Bedtime Stories will air beginning April 27th. CBeebies Bedtime Stories shows each weeknight at 6.50 p.m. in England (1:50pm EST), and is also available on the iPlayer streaming service.
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Print out some Frozen 2 coloring pages.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!
- Make a quarantine time capsule.
- Make bread!
- Use this hand washing trick for kids… it’s baby shark time!