If your kids love watching Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse then they will love hearing Peter B. Parker’s message to them!
Jake Johnson provided a super fun freebie.
Peter B. Parker from Into the Spiderverse
Many kids are enjoying the extra screen time while being cooped up at home. They are watching their favorite shows and loving every minute of it. Celebrities know this and are finding ways to connect with their young fans.
Celebrities that want to provide a little fun to kids are taking to their social media channels to tell parents how to go about doing just that. They are thinking outside of the box and finding ways to personalize their interactions for their fans who are stuck at home.
View this post on Instagram
Since the quarantine a lot of parents have DM’d me saying they’ve been watching Spiderverse with their kids. A lot. So, here’s my idea. If your child is home from school and wants a quick encouraging message from Peter B Peter, then send me an email with their name and I’ll try and send over a short voice note. If I don’t get to you, I apologize. #stayhome Email here if you wanna try this: email@example.com
Your kids will love this message from Peter B Parker
Your Spiderverse loving kids can receive a voice message from Peter B Parker himself for free.
All you have to do is shoot a quick email with their name over to Jake Johnson (plays Peter B Parker in the movie) at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will respond.
This could easily be used as a fun surprise to cheer up your kiddos who are missing their friends. Jake Johnson is making kids smile at a time when they could use it most.
Send Jake an email and wait for his voice message to light up a smile on your kids face. They will be so excited to hear from Peter B. Parker. Want more fun things to do while you are stuck at home? Check out our growing list!
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- Headbands with buttons for nurses is a fun project!
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses or make masks without sewing.
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Learn how to homeschool preschool.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.
- Make a headband for attaching masks.
- Check out these Zoom hacks as you work and homeschool!
- Check out these amazing five minute crafts.
Try these these cool Halloween party games for kids!