How cute is this baby cheetah video? These angry meerkats are “attacking” him and all he does is purr. It’s super cute and rather amusing considering the circumstances. This baby cheetah doesn’t mind that the angry meerkats aren’t too much of a fan of him though. Because he keeps coming by to visit!
Angry Meerkats Attack Baby Cheetah Who Confuses It Affection
The best thing about being young is not knowing when people aren’t being kind. Things that would bother adults fly over the heads of youngsters, and that is amazing.
Turns out, this is not just a human trait.
Cheetah Purring While Angry Meerkats Pounce
This young cheetah loves the meerkats at his sanctuary.
The meerkats do not feel the same about him.
Apparently meerkats are persnickety about whom and what they like, and will attack those they do not like.
So when young Kinji decided he wanted to spend some time with these creatures, he rubbed up against their enclosure.
The meerkats were not as receptive toward this show of attention and decided to attack.
Literally, the cutest attack ever.
But since the young don’t understand the idea that someone might not like them, Kinji started purring, happy for the attention!
Take a look!
Angry Meerkat Attacks Purring Cheetah Video
More Cheetah & Animal Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Cheetah coloring pages – you can download & print your cheetah right now!
- Cheetah cheater joke and many other funny things…
- Cheetah print puns among other printable puns…
- Let’s make some paper plate animals!
- Some fun zoo animal crafts for kids.
- Animal word search printable for kids.
- Animal masks for kids that are super adorable.
- Make clothespin animals which are super fun and cute.
- Have you seen this cute honey badger video? This honey badger can escape from any enclosure!
- This prairie dog video will make you both cry and cheer!
- Looking for some baby tiger videos? Then you won’t want to miss this video of baby tigers taking a bubble bath!
Did you think the cheetah purring was adorable?