We all love a special treat during the summer months — especially one that’s refreshing and yummy! These 5 Fun Summer Treats for Kids are perfect for your summer parties!
Grab the kiddos and check out today’s recipes.
This post contains affiliate links.
Vanilla Pudding Pops
- Combine the vanilla pudding mix with the milk and whisk until it thickens.
- Gently fold in the sprinkles.
- Pour into popsicle molds and put in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
Summer Red, White & Blue Chex Mix
- 1 Bag Chex Mix Honey Nut Snack
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Red, White & Blue M&Ms
- Combine the Chex Mix and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwavable dish for 1 minute or in 10-second intervals, until melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the Chex Mix mixture and stir.
- Pour out the Chex Mix mixture on a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle the M&Ms on top and let cook for about an hour.
- Once hardened, break it up into chunks for serving.
Thanks, Betty Crocker, for this fun idea!
Chocolate Apples with Almond Butter
- Apple, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- Almond Butter or Cookie Butter
- Shredded Coconut
- Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Walnuts
- Slice apple into 1/2 inch slices. Spread the almond butter on each slice.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut on top, followed by the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
Frozen Fruit Kabobs
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Red Grapes
- Bananas, cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 cup Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or a gel liner, and set aside.
- Using a bamboo skewer, layer the fruit and place the kabob on the cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, add the yogurt and honey and whisk together
- Drizzle the yogurt mixture over the fruit, and put in the freezer for 1/2 hour until the yogurt hardens. Be careful not to leave it in too long or the bananas will turn brown.
- Remove and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Kool-Aid
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tray of Ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and combine well. The ice needs to be completely crushed.
- Serves 4.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
These products are some of our kitchen must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Peel
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Pizza Stone
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Summer Treats for the Whole Family
- Make a Summer Party Popsicle Bar
- 15 Delicious Watermelon Recipes
- 5 Summer Sides for a Weekend BBQ
- 18 Flavor-Filled Backyard Grilling Recipes
What’s your favorite summer treat? Comment below!