The best part of summer is the cookouts with family and friends! We have gathered the most delicious 5 Yummy Summer Sides Recipes for a Weekend BBQ!
Yummy Summer Sides Recipes for a Weekend BBQ
Are you getting hungry yet? These are the easiest summer sides for a BBQ!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Tomato Feta Salad Side Recipe
This Tomato Feta Salad is the perfect side dish for any weekend of grilling. It can also be eaten by itself for a weekday dinner.
2. Parmesan Corn on the Cob Recipe
This side recipe is so yummy, tasty and easy to prepare and cook. It can either be grilled or baked.
Ingredients Needed to Make Parmesan Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Sweet Corn, husked
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh chives, minced
How to Make Parmesan Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
- Put the corn on the baking sheet and season with salt & pepper and add a pat of butter to each ear.
- Bake the corn for about 35-40 minutes or until the corn turns slightly brown (while checking the corn, turn on each side).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cheese and chives.
- Remove the corn from the oven and place on a sheet of foil.
- Pour the melted butter mixture onto each ear of corn and wrap until ready to eat.
3. Creamy Confetti Corn Side Recipe
If you want more variety on how to cook your corn, try this creamy confetti corn! It’s absolutely easy to make and its creamyness makes everyone devour on it.
Ingredients Needed to Make Creamy Confetti Corn Recipe
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 2/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 package (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- Green onions
- Fresh parsley
How to Make Creamy Confetti Corn Recipe
- Saute corn, red pepper, and red onion together in the olive oil until tender.
- Add in cheese and milk. Stir until the cheese is melted (add in more milk if you need to thin it even more).
- Top with green onions and parsley.
4. Chick-fil-A Cole Slaw Recipe
Ever wonder how Chick-fil-A makes their famous cole slaw? Here’s their not so secret recipe!
5. Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes Side Recipe
Are tomatoes in season? Don’t forget to try this side dish recipe because it’s absolutely amazing!
Ingredients Needed to Make Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
- 3 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil on each of the tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the parmesan cheese and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
MORE YUMMY SUMMER RECIPES from kids activities blog
- 5 Big and Juicy Burger Ideas!
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts You Need to Make this Summer
- 15 Delicious Watermelon Recipes
- 5 Easy Sides Recipes for an End of Summer BBQ
- 5 Easy and Yummy Pita Bread Recipes for Summer!
- Here are some fun things to bake over the campfire this summer!
- Try this easy hobo packet dinner!
- You have to try this Dr. Pepper pulled pork recipe.
What is your family’s favorite side dish? Let us know in the comments below!