Yum! Let’s talk easy grilling ideas. If you are looking forward to a summer of entertaining or just like the speed of cooking and keeping the heat outdoors, you will love our collection of flavor-filled Backyard Grilling Recipes! Oh, and did I mention that they are easy grilling recipes?
Easy Backyard Grilling Recipes
These grilling recipes are very easy to make. Everyone in the family, may it be adults or kids of all ages, will surely feast on it the yummiest grilling ideas around. Let’s head to the grill…
1. Grilled Fusion Chicken Recipe
Kalyn’s Kitchen’s grilled fusion chicken is low-carb and the perfect meat for a backyard cookout.
2. Grilled Corn Salad With Nonfat Chili Lime Dressing Recipe
Oh. My! This Two Healthy Kitchens recipe is tasty! Even better if you use corn that is cut off from the cob.
3. Marinated Steak Kebabs Recipe
Super easy-to-make kebabs from Tastes Better From Scratch are always a hit when you are grilling. Try adding peppers and onions to your kebabs with this recipe.
4. Grilled Butternut Squash and Peppers Recipe
You don’t need to just grill meat with Farm Fresh Feasts‘ recipe. The sugars in squash and bell peppers come out when grilled.
5. Grilled Steak Fajitas Recipe
Next time you grill out, have a fajita bar. Check out A Cedar Spoon on how it’s done.
6. Pork Chops al Pastor on the Grill Recipe
Pork is great when grilled. Adding chunks of grilled pineapples make Amanda’s Cookin recipe a winner!
7. Ultimate Fajita Burger Recipe
Burger meets fajita! A new family favorite! Try this out via Bless This Mess.
8. Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Home Cooking Memories is a must-try. What a fun mix of flavors!
9. Grilled Beer Butt Chicken Recipe
Pink When‘s grilled chicken is a hit at any backyard party! The beer and vinegar marinade makes this a tangy dish!
10. Grilled Jerk Pork Chops with Mango and Rum Sauce Recipe
Andrea Meyer‘s recipe won’t disappoint! It’s the taste of summer vacation!
Backyard Grilling Recipes
11. Grilled Beer Marinated Rump Roast Recipe
We rarely grill roasts. But The Bewitchin Kitchen‘s recipe is tasty and will make you wonder why you didn’t bust out the grill for a roast before.
12. Oyster Ginger Sauce Grilled Steak Recipe
Served over rice, A Mom’s Take‘s recipe is a quick meal for a busy night!
13. Caribbean Jerk Shrimp With Vegetables Recipe
If you like Cajun this recipe from Me and My Inklings (unavailable) will be a new favorite for your family.
14. Potato Chicken Pesto Kabobs Recipe
Copykat Recipes‘ potato chicken pesto kabobs is a one-stick meal. You have your starch, meat, and veggies all on one stick.
Grill it – Don’t Cook it!
15. Grilled Caprese Chicken Recipe
Pink When‘s grilled Caprese chicken recipe is easy to make. Simply layer chicken with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese, a tomato, and a fresh basil leaf. Afterward,s drizzle with balsamic vinegar – Yum!
16. Burger Buffet Recipe
Half the fun of a backyard cookout is getting to mingle, mix and match the food. I *love* The Melrose Family’s idea of creating a buffet of burger ingredients for folks to mix and match their dinner.
17. Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers Recipe
Why have beef burgers when you can go for the turkey? Your guests will love these via Keep It Simple Sweetie (unavailable).
18. Grilled Potato Packets With Garlic Recipe
The Country Chic Cottage‘s potato foil packs have been a family favorite of ours. Best roasted over charcoal!
More Flavor-Filled Recipes
- Spicy Peanut Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- One Pot Sausage and Rice
- Sweet Potato Chicken Burgers
- 50 Mouth-Watering Kid Friendly Chicken Recipes
- Check out these great baby food recipes!
Which of these recipes do you plan to make first this summer? Let us know in the comments below!