5 Big & Juicy Burger Recipes for Summer
Now that the warmer weather is finally upon us, try these easy 5 big & juicy burger recipes during your next cookout!
best 5 Big & Juicy Burger recipes
Do you know what makes for the best summer cookouts? Amazing burger!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Homemade Burger Seasoning Recipe
There’s sure to be something for everyone in these yummy burger recipes! Before we delve into them, there’s one bit we need to discuss first: a surefire secret weapon for the best burger. Homemade burger seasoning!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Burger Seasoning:
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
How To Make Homemade Burger Seasoning:
- First, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Then, use 3/4 tablespoons per 1 pound of ground beef.
2. Mini Cheeseburger Recipe
This is a really cute summer hostess gift idea to bring to any cookout or gathering you are invited to! Just make it ahead of time, and place the seasoning in a cute decorative jar with a DIY customized label like, “Smith Family Burger Seasoning”.
Ingredients Needed To Make Mini Cheeseburgers:
- 1 pound ground beef, seasoned with favorite seasoning
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
How To Make Mini Cheeseburgers:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, use about 1 tablespoon of seasoned meat and make a perfect meatball.
- Next, place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon slices and drain on paper towel.
- Assemble burgers on toothpicks, starting with tomato, pickle, bacon, lettuce, cheese, and burgers.
3. Egg in a Hole Burger Recipe
It’s the kind of burger recipe that’s easier than you might think. For a more exciting twist, try to cook the egg in the hole of the burger!
Ingredients Needed To Make Egg In A Hole Burger:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt and black pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Cheddar cheese
How To Make Egg In A Hole Burger:
- First, in a small bowl, mix together the mayo and sriracha.
- Then, in a large skillet, make the bacon, and drain on a paper towel.
- Next, season the ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Form the beef into a patty.
- Then, using a small glass, cut out the center of the patty to create a donut.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat, and melt the butter.
- Add the burger and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Crack an egg in the center of each burger, and then cook, cover, until the whites are set.
- Add dressing to hamburger bun. Add the burgers and toppings.
4. Black Bean Burger Recipe
I am not a vegetarian or vegan myself, but I have tried these meatless sausages and meatless burgers, and they are so good! They taste just like the real deal but are vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
Ingredients Needed To Make Black Bean Burger:
- 1/2 green pepper
- A (16 oz.) can of black beans
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
How To Make Black Bean Burger:
- First, drain and rinse the black beans, and mash well in a mixing bowl.
- Then, in a food processor, chop the green pepper, onion, and garlic, until finely chopped.
- Next, drain the mixture to remove all the water.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the black beans.
- Fold in chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the beaten egg and mix.
- Stir in the bread crumbs and form into burger patties.
- Using a well-oiled skillet, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and toppings.
5. Avocado Burger Recipe
These avocado burgers are guaranteed to give a whole new experience at any occasion or party. Make sure to double the servings as you would want more.
Ingredients Needed To Make Avocado Burgers:
- 1 pound ground beef
- An egg
- Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado
- Hamburger buns
How To Make Avocado Burgers:
- Start by combining ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Then, make hamburger patties and cook on a grill or in a hot pan.
- Serve with hamburger bun and sliced avocado.
more related burger recipes
- Gluten Free Burger Dressing Options
If you have guests with gluten allergies, there are plenty of gluten-free hot dog buns and gluten-free hamburger buns to choose from. When preparing the burgers, be very careful not to have any cross-contamination with any wheat and gluten products. Even crumbs can make someone with a severe gluten problem sick. Also, don’t just think of buns when considering wheat products that are involved with hamburgers. If you use bread crumbs in your homemade burgers, make sure you use gluten-free breadcrumbs.
More Summer Recipes
- 18 flavor-filled backyard grilling recipes
- 20 amazing S’mores recipes
- 15 delicious watermelon recipes
- 5 sweet campfires and other summer dessert ideas
- Food on a stick recipes for kids
- 14 scrumptious campfire desserts you need to make this summer
- Sides for an end of summer BBQ
- Cool and refreshing summer treats for dids
Did you make all of these big and juicy burger recipes? Comment down below about your experience!