Ever since I bought my first glue gun I’ve eyeballed it and wondered what would happen if I put a cheese stick in there.
I mean, seems legit, right?
It melts glue, it should melt cheese.
We’re talking world’s best afternoon snacks if it works.
Mom awards all around.
Like, kids for miles would want to come see the mom who melts cheese onto her kid’s crackers using a glue gun.
But…would it work?
Since I’m not brave enough to try it myself, I’m SO glad someone else did.
Take a look!
What Happens When You Put Cheese in a Glue Gun Video
But now I’m curious about other things, like, where did the cheese go?
WHY didn’t it work?
Would it work if the cheese wasn’t frozen first?
So many questions. But also, I’m totally not testing it on my own. My kids will have to eat their cheese the old fashioned way: stringed.
More Fun Family-Friendly Videos We Love
MORE SCIENCE & FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Try one of our many easy science experiments for kids!
- Science is fun, but to prove it, we have a bunch of fun science games.
- Check out these fun science experiments for kids!
- This funny prank is ice cube kids fun!
- Have you ever wanted to make one of those lemon battery science project things?
- It may feel random, but I need to tell you about our DIY Halloween bracelets right here.
- Grab one of our fun ideas for high school science fair projects.
- Let’s do some fun science activities for kids!
- Did you know we literally wrote the book on kids’ science? Yep, 101 Cool Science Experiments – find out more & where you can pick up a copy.
Admit it, you wanted this cheese in the glue gun thing to work…