Is your family stuck in a winter lunch rut? Overhaul your family’s lunchboxes with these 5 Refreshing Lunch Recipes to Cure the Winter Blues!
Lunch recipes to beat the winter blues
Do the winter blues hold you down? Worry no more! We have the perfect list to get you and your family going. Cheer up with these yummy recipes!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Chicken Salad in a Jar Recipe
Warm yourself up to a refreshingly good chicken salad in a jar! It’s not just cool, it’s so good too!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chicken Salad In A Jar:
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Green Apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Red Grapes
- Mason Jar with a Lid
How To Make Chicken Salad In A Jar:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, yogurt, red onion, celery, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Next, spoon the chicken salad into the bottom of the mason jar.
- Then, start layering the rest of the salad with the spinach, followed by dried cranberries, apples, pecans, and grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate, or serve.
2. Lunch Box Recipe 1
Hey, assemble these items and have a super good lunch box even on cold days!
Ingredients Needed to Make Lunch Box Recipe 1:
How To Make Lunch Box Recipe 1:
- Assemble all of the ingredients to make the lunchbox.
3. Lunch Box Recipe 2
Another awesome combination to warm your days up! Here’s what you need!
Ingredients Needed To Make Lunch Box Recipe 2:
How To Make Lunch Box Recipe 2:
- Put together the ingredients to make the lunchbox.
4. Lunch Recipe 3
Hey, your kiddos might want to check out this lunch box combination! They’ll love it for sure!
Ingredients Needed To Make Lunch Box Recipe 3:
- Salami Rolls
- Hardboiled Egg
How To Make Lunch Box Recipe 3:
- Assemble all of the ingredients to make lunchbox.
5. Lunch Recipe 4
Turkey rolls, muffins, pineapples, some snap beans, and oranges are so good together.
Ingredients Needed to Make Lunch Recipe 4
- Turkey Rolls
- Snap Peas
- Zucchini Cupcakes
- Mandarin Oranges
How To Make Lunch Recipe 4:
- Assemble the ingredients to make this lunch recipe.
More Recipes to Warm You Up This Winter
- 40 of Our Favorite Winter Recipes
- Thai Coconut Soup
- 5 Gooey Cheese Recipes You Will Love
- Beef Stew–Perfect for a Cold Day!
- 5 Cold Weather Recipes to Warm Your Heart
- 25 Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm
- 5 Of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Ever!
What is your favorite winter lunch? Comment below!