Raise your hand if you love cheese? It’s hard not to love cheese recipes, like these 5 Gooey Cheese Recipes You Will Love!
5 Gooey Cheese Dishes You Will Love!
This post contains affiliate links.
Crockpot Mac & Cheese
- 16 oz. Elbow Macaroni
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1 (12 oz) can of Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- First, add everything into the crockpot, and then cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Stir after 30 minutes.
- Check after 1 hour, to make sure it’s not sticking.
- Serve hot.
Three Cheese Queso
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 lb. White American Cheese, shredded
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- A cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- A cup of Half & Half
I love queso of any kind but Burnt Macaroni‘s Three Cheese Queso is pretty unique! And it’s super easy to make!
Cheesy Lasagna Recipe
- 1 can Spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- A cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook lasagna noodles for 8 minutes (until al dente), and then drain.
- Next, in a blender, combine the spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese, until smooth.
- Spread some of that mixture in a 9×13 baking dish, until it coats the bottom.
- Then, layer the lasagna noodles, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and the parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese –ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the cheese bubbles.
French Ham & Cheese Panini Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 5 slices of Ham, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of aged Gruyere Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 French Baguette
- 2 Tablespoons European Butter
One of my favorite sandwiches ever is Burnt Macaroni‘s French Ham & Cheese Panini! It’s so close to being a sandwich you might find in Paris!
Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 3 sticks of String Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Parsley leaves
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and then line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Next, separate the biscuits, and then cut the string cheese into cubes.
- Wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese, and seal it, so that you don’t see any of the cheese.
- Then, place the seam of the dough facing down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter, garlic powder, and salt together.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, and brush with the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley leaves on top and serve.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than playing around in the kitchen, is trying new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pizza Peel
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
The Best Cheese Recipes
- One Pot Philly Cheesesteak Rostini
- Creamy Mac & Cheese
- Christmas Tree Cheeseball
- 5 of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Ever!
- Mac & Cheese Bake
- 3 Ingredient One Pot Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese Bites
What is your favorite cheese dish? Comment below!