5 Gooey Cheese Recipes You Will Love!
Raise your hand if you love cheese? It’s hard not to love cheese recipes, like these 5 Gooey Cheese Recipes You Will Love!
5 Gooey Cheese recipes
Cheese recipes are such a great thing to add to your personal cookbook. Cheese is absolutely mouthwatering on its own, but there are so many tasty things you can do with cheese.
I’ll never stop eating it plain, but these cheese recipes are so good that you’ll want to eat them all the time too.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Crockpot Mac & Cheese
Homemade Mac & Cheese is a process. You need to make a cheese sauce while also cooking pasta in another pot. But this Crockpot Mac & Cheese cook everything including the pasta!
Ingredients Needed To Make Crockpot Mac & Cheese:
- 16 oz. Elbow Macaroni
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1 (12 oz) can of Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
How To Make Crockpot Mac & Cheese:
- First, add everything into the crockpot, and then cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Stir after 30 minutes.
- Check after 1 hour, to make sure it’s not sticking.
- Serve hot.
2. Three Cheese Queso
The perfect addition to any Mexican meal, this quick and easy three-cheese queso dip is prepared from scratch with cheddar, Monterey Jack, and cream cheese. Naturally vegetarian and gluten-free.
Ingredients Needed To Make Three Cheese Queso:
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 lb. White American Cheese, shredded
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- A cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- A cup of Half & Half
I love queso of any kind but this Three Cheese Queso Recipe from Burnt Macaroni is pretty unique and it’s super easy to make!
3. Cheesy Lasagna Recipe
The four different types of cheese make this lasagna a real crowd-pleaser. You can vary the amount of mozzarella, cottage cheese, cheddar, and Parmesan to suit your preference. For our family, the more cheese, the better.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cheesy Lasagna Recipe:
- 1 can Spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- A cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated
How To Make Cheesy Lasagna Recipe:
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook lasagna noodles for 8 minutes (until al dente), and then drain.
- Next, in a blender, combine the spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese, until smooth.
- Spread some of that mixture in a 9×13 baking dish, until it coats the bottom.
- Then, layer the lasagna noodles, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and the parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese –ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the cheese bubbles.
4. French Ham & Cheese Panini Recipe
Ham and cheese is a classic sandwich combination. We give this panini a slight French flair by adding Dijon mustard and cheese sauce, which melt into a perfectly oozy filling.
Ingredients Needed To Make French Ham & Cheese Panini Recipe:
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 5 slices of Ham, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of aged Gruyere Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 French Baguette
- 2 Tablespoons European Butter
One of my favorite sandwiches ever is French Ham & Cheese Panini Recipe from Burnt Macaroni. It’s so close to being a sandwich you might find in Paris!
5. Cheese Biscuits Recipe
I’m a big fan of homemade biscuits, but not the rolling and cutting that goes into making them. The drop biscuit method solves everything!
Ingredients Needed To Make Cheese Biscuits Recipe:
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 3 sticks of String Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Parsley leaves
How To Make Cheese Biscuits Recipe:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and then line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Next, separate the biscuits, and then cut the string cheese into cubes.
- Wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese, and seal it, so that you don’t see any of the cheese.
- Then, place the seam of the dough facing down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter, garlic powder, and salt together.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, and brush with the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley leaves on top and serve.
More Tasty Cheese Recipes To choose
- Creamy One Pot Philly Cheesesteak Rostini Recipe for a delicious dinner tonight!
- Awesome Christmas Tree Cheeseball Recipe to any holiday celebration.
- Choose 5 of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, ever!
- Mac & Cheese Bake recipe for that effortless yet tasty snack to serve this afternoon.
- Delicious Mozzarella Cheese Bites Recipe snack for the whole gang!
So which tasty cheese recipe are you going to make today? Comment below!
Bring on the cheese! You sure know the way to my heart.