Panda bears are so adorable. We just love them. We also really love making cupcake liner crafts – so this was perfect!
It is a really easy craft to make without much adult help besides assisting with the scissors. Try showing your kids a picture of the final product and see if they can recreate their own version with the items you provided!
Cupcake Liner Panda
Here’s what you”ll need:
- White cupcake liner
- Googely Eyes
- A Black Pom Pom
- Black Paper
What You’ll Do:
- Smush the cucake liner flat
- Cut out the panda ears, eyes and mouth (if you’d rather draw the mouth, that works, too!)
- Glue the ears on a piece of paper
- Glue the cupcake liner on next
- Then, glue down the black paper you cut for eyes and then put googely eyes on top
- Then, glue on the mouth and last the pom pom nose!
It’s so very easy! I love looking at the supplies spread about and turning that random collection of items into something fun.
When we first sat down to make this, our intention was a polar bear, but as we moved through it we realized how much it looked like a panda. That’s the fun part of creating, it can be whatever you want and if you mess something up, it just turns into something new!