Summer is finally here, and after the very late spring, I know we are all ready for the warmer weather, the beach, and summer break! Well, I’m sure the kids are looking forward to summer break, at least!
While the kids are home and you’re at a loss for what to do, try out these beach fun coloring pages just for June! They’re sure to get creative juices flowing, and the little ones entertained for at least a little while.
Kids activities blog loves coloring pages for kids because they make quick, easy, and inexpensive entertainment options for kids!
I have 9 june and beach themed coloring pages available to print.
These pages include:
- a sandy June image
- a sandcastle with a bucket and a shovel
- a relaxing beach scene
- a girl at the beach
- a boy with goggles and a snorkel
- a surfboard and waves with a palm tree
- a seagull among shells and a sandcastle
- a boy about to go surfing
- design your own surfboard
All 9 coloring pages are included in this one download. Click the link for the coloring pages to open in a new window, or right click and save to download them to your computer.
Coloring page fun
There are many ways to use coloring pages aside from just coloring. Here are some fun coloring ideas:
- Tear up magazines or construction paper and glue down
- Cut out the images, glue to craft sticks and have a show!
- Use buttons to lay on the image instead of crayons. Glue them down, or just lay them there and redo another day!