Did anyone say cute food coloring pages? Yes? Then download our pdf file, grab some of your favorite yummy treats and enjoy this fun activity.
This unique collection of coloring pages of cute food is a fun way to spend your afternoon with your little ones.
Our free cute food coloring pages are at the end of this page, so keep scrolling…
The Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two!
Free Printable Cute Food Coloring Pages
It’s time to enjoy limitless creativity! Grab some delicious colors to color these cute foods which include pictures of different foods with cute smiley faces. This mouthwatering activity can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, as long as there are little foodies willing to color the free coloring sheets. Also, you can hand out these printables at the next dinner party… everyone loves cute kawaii food coloring pages!
That’s why we knew these printable pictures would be a hit!
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Cute Food Coloring Sheets
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed cute food coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Junk Foods Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features the cutest foods ever: a cute pizza slice, a cute soda, and a cute hamburger. I think this coloring page would look amazing with watercolor or even paint! Don’t forget to color the sparkly stars in the background.
Little Foods Coloring Page
Our second coloring page features other adorable dessert foods, like an ice cream cone, a muffin, and a donut. These yummy world of food coloring pages are great for experienced older kids because it has more curved lines, but younger kids can easily color it with big fat crayons too.
Download & Print Free Cute Foods Coloring Pages Here:
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- These are the cutest baby animal coloring pages that I’ve ever seen!
- We have even more cute bunny coloring pages for your little one.
- Check out these cute dinosaur printable pages too!
- Our collection of coloring pages of cute monsters are too adorable to pass.
- These cute Star Wars coloring pages feature Baby Yoda!
Did you enjoy our cute foods coloring pages?