Do you have ice cream cones in your pantry? Our 5 Fun Food Ideas with Cones will show you that cones are for more than just ice cream!
Let’s have fun with Cones
Have excess cones from your last ice cream party? We have some ideas that you can do to have more fun with your ice cream cones! Check out this list!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Fudgy Cake Cones Recipe
You will love combining two of your favorite desserts, cake, and cones for this recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Fudgy Cake Cones:
Check out the recipe for Cake Cones here!
2. Yummy Chocolate-Dipped Cones
Add a little sparkle to your ice cream cones with this recipe. It’s fun to decorate these ice cream cones for all the ice cream you will be eating this summer!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate-Dipped Cones:
How To Make Chocolate-Dipped Cones:
- First, melt the chocolate chips.
- Then, dip the top of the cones into the melted chocolate, and then dip it into shredded coconut or sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and place in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
3. Yogurt Cones… A Healthy Food Ideas with Cones!
I’m loving these Yogurt Cones as a healthy alternative to ice cream cones!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yogurt Cones:
How To Make Yogurt Cones:
- First, fill a cone with yogurt of your choice.
- Top with fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or sprinkles!
4. Healthy Fruit Ice Cream Cones
Add some fruits to your usual dessert and you’ll get a healthier snack!
Ingredients Needed To Make Healthy Fruit Ice Cream Cones:
- Cool Whip
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Ice Cream Cones
How To Make Healthy Fruit Ice Cream Cones:
- First, combine the cool whip, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Next, scoop the fruit mixture into the cones.
- Then, add sprinkles or more fruit to the top.
- Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill.
5. Homemade Snow Cones
Who doesn’t like a snow cone right? Here’s a great recipe for Homemade Snow Cones so you can make it at home!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Snow Cones:
How To Make Homemade Snow Cones:
- First, in a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar and water. Bring to a boil, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Next, remove from the heat, and stir in unsweetened drink mix.
- Then, allow to cool, and transfer to a pouring container.
- Add to crushed ice.
Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
- 5 Morning Coffee Recipes You Can Make Using Pantry Ingredients
- Easy Rainbow Pasta
- 21 Make-Ahead Dinners
- Easy Peanut Butter Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Brownies
- Empty-Your-Pantry Casserole
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crockpot Recipe)
- Popcorn Recipes for Movie Night
- Quick and Easy Black Bean Recipes
What’s your favorite cone creation? Comment below!