What screams summer more than ice cream? And what goes best with ice cream? Cones, of course! Today on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris we shared 5 Fun Food Ideas with Cones! You will be amazed at how much fun you can have with cones!
Family Food Live with Holly & Chris can be seen Wednesdays & Fridays LIVE at 12 Noon CST. Tune in next Wednesday on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page.
Time now to make these yummy treats on your own. Here are the recipes from today’s show:
You will love combining two of your favorite desserts, cake and cones for this recipe!
Check out the recipe for Cake Cones here!
Chocolate Dipped Cones
Add a little sparkle to your ice cream cones with this recipe. It’s fun to decorate these ice cream cones for all the ice cream you will be eating this summer.
Check out the recipe for Chocolate Dipped Cones!
I’m loving these Yogurt Cones as a healthy alternative to ice cream cones! Find out how to make Yogurt Cones here!
Fruit Ice Cream Cones
- Cool Whip
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Ice Cream Cones
- Combine the cool whip, strawberries & blueberries
- Scoop the fruit mixture into the cones
- Add sprinkles or more fruit to the top
- Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill
Homemade Snow Cones
Who doesn’t like a snow cone right? Here’s a great recipe for Homemade Snow Cones so you can make it at home!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press