Do you have ice cream cones in your pantry? Our 5 Fun Food Ideas with Cones will show you that cones are for more than just ice cream!
5 Fun Food Ideas with Cones
This post contains affiliate links.
You will love combining two of your favorite desserts, cake and cones for this recipe!
Check out the recipe for Cake Cones here!
Chocolate Dipped Cones
Add a little sparkle to your ice cream cones with this recipe. It’s fun to decorate these ice cream cones for all the ice cream you will be eating this summer!
- First, melt the chocolate chips.
- Then, dip the top of the cones into the melted chocolate, and then dip it into shredded coconut or sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and place in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
Yogurt Cones… A Healthy Food Ideas with Cones!
I’m loving these Yogurt Cones as a healthy alternative to ice cream cones!
- Ice Cream Cones
- Fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Chocolate Chips
- First, fill a cone with yogurt of your choice.
- Top with fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or sprinkles!
Fruit Ice Cream Cones
- Cool Whip
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Ice Cream Cones
- First, combine the cool whip, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Next, scoop the fruit mixture into the cones.
- Then, add sprinkles or more fruit to the top.
- Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill.
Homemade Snow Cones
Who doesn’t like a snow cone right? Here’s a great recipe for Homemade Snow Cones so you can make it at home!
- First, in a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar and water. Bring to a boil, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Next, remove from the heat, and stir in unsweetened drink mix.
- Then, allow to cool, and transfer to a pouring container.
- Add to crushed ice.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
We just love our kitchen toys! Check these out:
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
- 5 Morning Coffee Recipes You Can Make Using Pantry Ingredients
- Easy Rainbow Pasta
- 21 Make-Ahead Dinners
- Easy Peanut Butter Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Brownies
- Empty-Your-Pantry Casserole
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crockpot Recipe)
- Popcorn Recipes for Movie Night
- Quick and Easy Black Bean Recipes
What’s your favorite cone creation? Comment below!