Bagels are a quick and yummy option for any meal, or a snack! Liven up your bagel routine with these 5 Delicious Bagel Recipes!
5 Delicious Bagel Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Baked Ham & Turkey Everything Bagel
- Everything Bagel, split
- Black Forest Ham, sliced
- Roast Turkey, sliced
- Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Then, place the bottom half of bagel on a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add Swiss cheese, ham, turkey, and a second slice of cheese on a bagel bottom.
- Next, add the bagel top.
- In a small pan, melt butter and add dijon mustard. Whisk together.
- Drizzle over bagels.
- Then, cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
BLT Bagel with Egg & Avocado Recipe
- A plain Bagel
- 1 slice Tomato
- A slice of Bacon
- 1 slice of Lettuce
- Avocado slices
- 1 fried egg
Head on over to My Sequined Life for this delicious recipe!
Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
Head on over to A Family Feast for this amazing recipe!
- 3 Plain Bagels
- Pizza or Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Fresh Basil
- Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Kalamata Olives, halved
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- First, cut all three bagels in half, and then add a tablespoon of sauce and mozzarella cheese to each side.
- Next, top one bagel with minced garlic, fresh basil, and sliced tomatoes.
- Then, top one bagel with pepperoni, goat cheese, and honey.
- Top one bagel with olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Cook the bagels in a toaster oven, or oven, for 10-12 minutes.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
- First, spread the strawberry cream cheese on each bagel half.
- Next, add strawberries to the cream cheese.
- Then, top with granola.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Breakfast Recipes for the Whole Family
- 25 Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Taco Bowls
- 13 Fun Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- 5 Breakfast Cake Recipes to Brighten Your Mornings
- Breakfast Almond Butter Waffles
- Loaded Breakfast Skillet with Tomato and Bacon
- Southwest Mini Breakfast Braids
- On the Go Omelet Breakfast Bites
What’s your favorite bagel recipe? Comment below!