Bagels are a quick and yummy option for any meal or snack! Liven up your bagel routine with these 5 Delicious Bagel Recipes!
5 easy and Delicious Bagel Recipes
This homemade bagel recipe can be described as one of the best. It only shows that you can chew and eat deliciously made bagels in your own kitchen.
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Baked Ham and Turkey Everything Bagel Recipe
A classic bagel flavored with ham and cheese that melts in your mouth after baking it. Savor this recipe for its known ingredients.
Ingredients Needed To Make Baked Ham And Turkey Bagel:
- Everything bagel, split
- Black forest ham, sliced
- Roast turkey, sliced
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
How To Make Baked Ham And Turkey Bagel:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Then, place the bottom half of the bagel on a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add swiss cheese, ham, turkey, and a second slice of cheese on a bagel bottom.
- Next, add the bagel top.
- In a small pan, melt the butter and add the dijon mustard. Whisk together.
- Drizzle over bagels.
- Then, cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
2. BLT Bagel with Egg and Avocado Recipe
The perfect way to start your day is with this healthy avocado bagel recipe. Your family will certainly love this!
Ingredients Needed To Make BLT Bagel With Egg And Avocado:
- A plain bagel
- 1 slice tomato
- A slice of bacon
- 1 slice of lettuce
- Avocado slices
- 1 fried egg
How To Make BLT Bagel With Egg And Avocado:
- Cook bacon however you like, but to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the bacon strips on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until bacon has reached your desired crispness.
- Remove the cooked bacon from the sheet, blot with a paper towel and set aside.
- Toast your bagel thin (or bread). Place the lettuce and tomato slices on the bottom half of the bagel thin.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
- Crack the egg into the skillet and raise the heat to medium-high. Let the egg cook until the whites have solidified and become white/opaque.
- Carefully place a spatula underneath the egg about halfway under the egg and gently flip the egg over to the other side, trying not to disturb the yolk. Let’s cook for another 30 or so seconds.
- Remove the egg and place it on top of the tomato on the breakfast sandwich.
- Take one piece of bacon and cut it in half, and then place bacon on top of egg.
- Add the avocado slices and top with the remaining half of the bagel thin. Serve while warm.
3. Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
A great way to fill your stomach with this delicious cream cheese bagel recipe. Add some vegetables to make it healthier.
Ingredients Needed To Make Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Cheese Bagel:
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
Head over to the family feast for this amazing recipe!
4. Pizza Bagel Recipe
Ingredients Needed To Make Pizza Bagels:
- 3 plain bagels
- Pizza or marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh basil
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kalamata olives, halved
- Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
How To Make Pizza Bagels:
- First, cut all three bagels in half, and then add a tablespoon of sauce and mozzarella cheese to each side.
- Next, top one bagel with minced garlic, fresh basil, and sliced tomatoes.
- Then, top one bagel with pepperoni, goat cheese, and honey.
- Top with a bagel of olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Cook the bagels in a toaster oven, or oven, for 10-12 minutes.
5. Strawberry Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
Perfect for breakfast but can also be served during lunch and dinner especially for those who are looking for a sweeter taste.
Ingredients Needed To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Bagel:
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Bagel:
- First, spread the strawberry cream cheese on each bagel half.
- Next, add strawberries to the cream cheese.
- Then, top with granola.
more related breakfast recipes
- 25 Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Taco Bowls
- 5 Breakfast Cake Recipes to Brighten Your Mornings
- Breakfast Almond Butter Waffles
- Loaded Breakfast Skillet with Tomato and Bacon
- Southwest Mini Breakfast Braids
- On the Go Omelet Breakfast Bites
Did you make all of these delicious bagel recipes? Please let us know in the comments section below your thoughts about it.