5 Yummy Dessert Recipes that Won’t Heat Up the House
Today we featured 5 Yummy Desserts that Won’t Heat Up the House! I know we’ve got lots of dessert recipes already, but these recipes are so easy you can magically whip them in no time!
Easy No-Bake Dessert recipes your family will love
Today we made a variety of recipes that didn’t including any baking. You’ll be making these No-Bake recipes in your house soon!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
Yep, it’s fresh, sweet and would take you just about 5 minutes to make!
Ingredients Needed to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- Cut stem off of bottom of strawberry
- Cut hole in strawberry
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl with hand mixer until nice and fluffy
- Fill plastic bag with cream cheese filling
- Fill the strawberry and add blueberry to top
- Chill in fridge for an hour
2. Easy No-Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe
Who doesn’t like chocolate pie? If they say they do, I don’t think so!
Ingredients Needed to Make No-Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- Box of Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Homemade or store-bought Graham Cracker Crust
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Whisk together the milk and chocolate pudding mix
- Add the mixture to your crust
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set
- Add whipped cream to top
- Shave chocolate to the top of whipped cream
3. Refreshing Almond Punch Recipe
A good sweet dessert is best paired with a sweet punch. So here’s a recipe for you to try!
Ingredients Needed to Make Refreshing Almond Punch Recipe
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen Lemonade
- 2 (12-oz) cans frozen Orange Juice
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 cups 7-Up or Sprite
- 18 cups water
How to Make Refreshing Almond Punch Recipe
- Mix the frozen lemonade, frozen orange juice together until it’s a liquid
- Add sugar, almond extract and vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add 7-Up or Sprite, mix
- Add water, mix
- Add ice and serve
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies Recipe
This chocolate peanut butter cookies are super easy to make and you’ll never regret making these on a family night!
Ingredients Needed to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Add sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt, and oats
- Drop large scoops of cookies onto parchment paper
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes
5. No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
A cheese dessert is coming for you! It’s simply an awesome recipe to make.
Ingredients Needed to Make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips (1/2 cup for batter, ¼ for topping)
- Whipped Cream
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
- In food processor, blend cookies with butter
- Press a tablespoon into the bottom of jar (press firm for crust)
- With a stand mixer or hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the brown sugar and mix until well blended
- Add vanilla extract and heavy cream until fluffy
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Place in gallon size plastic bag, cut off one end and pipe the batter into the jars
- Place in fridge for an hour to chill
- Top with whipped cream and remaining chocolate chips and crushed cookie
More Recipes From Kids Activities Blog
You have to try this snicker salad recipe! Yum!
Have you tried these easy dessert recipes? How did it turn out?