13 Unbelievable Letter U Crafts & Activities
Unbelievable Letter U crafts are up next! Umbrella, unicorns, unicycles, up, under, are all unbelievable U words. We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter U crafts and Activities. These are great to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that works well at home or in the classroom.
Learning the Letter U Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter U crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter U!
Related: More ways to learn the letter U
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter U Crafts For Kids
1. U is for Umbrella Craft
U is for umbrella with this simple craft. What fun letter u activities! Umbrella shapes are easy to make and even has a pipe cleaner handle. via Kids Activities Blog
2. Letter U Handprint Art
How adorable is this easy letter u handprint art. via Mommy Minutes
3. U is for Unicycle Craft
Build a unicycle out of foam sheets! Some of these craft ideas are so unique. What a fun way to learn the letter u. via Totally Tots
4. U is for Umbrella Suncatcher Craft
Use tissue paper to make letter u umbrella sun catchers. This is another one of our fun alphabet crafts. via The Measured Mom
5. U is for Paper Plate Umbrella Craft
Make an umbrella from a paper plate. via Happy Hooligans
6. U is for Unicorn Craft
U is for unicorn in this simple letter u craft. Educational activities with a hint of crafting fun! Learning doesn’t have to be boring. via The Princess and the Tot
7. U is for Underwater Craft
Handprints become fish when u is for underwater! These types of crafts help with letter recognition and word recognition since the picture isn’t always apparent. via Crystal and Comp
8. Letter U Printable Letter Craft
Make an umbrella bird with this free printable craft. via Learn Create Love
9. Letter U Paper Craft
Add fish and waves in this adorable letter u paper craft. via Crystal and Comp
10. Letter U Popsicle Stick Unicorns Craft
Make popsicle stick unicorns. via Glued to My Crafts
11. U Is For Up Craft
U is for up — make some hot air balloons! via Diapers to Diplomas
12. U is for Disney’s Up Craft
Create the house from the Disney movie, Up! This is among the few of our favorite letter u crafts. via RaisingWhAsians
Letter U Activities For Preschool
13. U is for Underground Creatures Activity
Study the creatures underground with this letter u activity. This is one of my favorite letter of the week activities because it doubles as a science activity as well. via Teaching Mama
14. LETTER U WORKSHEETS Activity
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER U CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter u crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter u printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter U tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letter u. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Upcycle starts with U, and showing kids how to upcycle old CD’s into crafts can help prevent waste.
- Unicorn also starts with U, learn how to draw a unicorn!
- Grab your crayons and color these 6 unicorn coloring pages.
- We also have 20 unicorn facts for kids.
- As well as a DIY unicorn puzzle printable for kids.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter u craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!