It is time for Letter F crafts! Facts, feathers, flowers, flags, frogs, fire, are all fantastic F words. There are so many words that start with F! Today we’re doing some fun letter F crafts & activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter F Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter F crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter F!
Related: More ways to learn the letter F
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter F Crafts For Kids
1. F is for Fox Craft
This cute fox is made from the letter F! This letter craft is a lot of fun. Just add a few accessories.
2. F is for Feather Craft
F is for feather! Fill a blank letter F with feathers for a fun craft. via No Time For Flash Cards
3. F is for Flag Craft
Make an American flag letter F with construction paper. Making flags are a fun art project both younger and older children can do. via The Princess and the Tot
4. Letter F Flower Craft
This adorable craft flower is made from a lowercase F! via Our Country Road
5. F is for Fire Craft
Make a fire F with red and yellow tissue paper. via I Can Teach My Child
6. F is for Feet Craft
7. Letter F Frog Craft
Make this cute green frog from the letter F. via Crystal and Co.
8. F is for Flamingo Craft
We love this cute letter F flamingo with pink feathers! via Pinterest
Letter G Activities For Preschool
9. F is for Fishing Game Activity
Play this fun fish letter sorting game to work on upper and lowercase F’s. What better way to learn about lowercase letters and letter recognition. via Confessions of a Homeschooler
10. Free Letter F Printable Worksheets
Work on the letter F with your kids by using these free printable worksheets.
11. Letter F Free Printable Flower Worksheet
Use this printable to make this cute flower. via Living Montessori Now
12. Letter F Coloring Page Activity
Grab these free letter F coloring pages featuring a fish, feet and a fly. via Learning 2 Walk
MORE LETTER F CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter f crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter F printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter f tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter f and its lowercase letter f.
- Grab your popsicles sticks! You’ll need them to make this popsicle stick frog craft.
- This mini Fishbowl craft for kids is a great letter f craft.
- You can also make your own paper plate fish craft.
- Looking for some flag crafts? We have 30 to choose from!
- Flamingo starts with F. And you can make your very own flamingo soap!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter f craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!