These turkey crafts are perfect for kids of all ages. Whether you have a toddler, preschooler, kindergartener, or older, they can all do these turkey crafts! You’ll only need basic crafting supplies to make all of these Thanksgiving turkeys! Not only that, but kids will be able to practice fine motor skills, explore colors and textures, as well as imaginative play! These fall turkey crafts are perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Turkey Crafts For Kids
Fall is here and you know what that means!? Well, all our favorite things like pumpkin spice, Halloween, but that also means turkey time! The poor turkey tends to get overlooked, but not here!
Here we love the turkey and all these super fun and pretty crafts for kids. Make turkeys out of paper, Styrofoam, leaves, and more!
The Best Fall and Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts
1. Bottle Cap Turkey Magnet Craft
Make some Bottle Cap Turkey Magnets – So colorful. You only need a few items to make this turkey craft like: cupcake liners, googly eyes, and of course bottle caps!
2. Gratitude Turkey Treat Jar Craft
How cute are these turkey treat ideas? Use baby food jars to make a Baby Food Jar Turkey – filled with yummy treats. These turkey treat jars also double as gratitude jars!
3. Turkey Feather Imprint Craft
How cute is this Feather Imprint Turkey Craft? Love how she used relief coloring to create her kids project! This is not only a fun way to explore colors, but textures as well.
4. Easy Turkey Paper Bag Craft
This turkey paper bag craft is so easy to do! Download the template, grab some leaves, and crafting supplies and make a cute turkey. They best part of this turkey craft is you can use it as a puppet!
5. Styrofoam Cup Turkey Handprint Craft
Use a Styrofoam cup, a ball and some hand-prints to create these Turkeys. They’re so cute with their handprint feathers! You can make only a couple feathers, or a lot of feathers, it’s up to you!
6. Paper Cut Out Turkey Craft
You have to try this Paper Cut Out Turkey! Not only is it great fine motor skills practice for kids, but it’s totally cute. You can make your turkey with traditional Thanksgiving or fall colors or use funky designed papers!
7. Dyed Noodle Turkey Craft
This Dyed Noodle Turkey Craft is so much fun. Dye the noodles and then glue them onto the turkey to make your turkey craft super colorful!
8. DIY Turkey Handprint Aprons Craft
Last week we made a turkey craft too! Check out our super simple Turkey Aprons, the perfect hostess gift for your kids to make for Grandma.
9. Fall Popsicle Stick Turkey Craft
Grab your paint, glue, popsicle sticks, and construction paper! This fall turkey craft is so simple to make and so much fun! It is the cutest little turkey.
10. Cute Easy Handprint Turkey Craft
Your kids are gonna love this handprint turkey craft. It’s simple, easy, and fun! Make colorful feathers using construction paper and your hands and use construction paper and googly eyes for the face! Oh, the body is a brown paper plate! If you don’t have brown paper plates you can always paint one!
Special Thanks To Everyone Who Contributed Turkey Craft Ideas
More Fall and Thanksgiving Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- Try out these cute turkey origami crafts.
- Learn how to draw a turkey with this printable lesson.
- I love this colorful Thankful turkey craft!
- How sweet is this thankful turkey can craft with printable turkey template?
- Download and print our Turkey zentangle Thanksgiving coloring page!
- Make a footprint turkey craft for Thanksgiving!
- Try this Thanksgiving preschool spin art turkey craft.
- You have to try this easy felt turkey craft!
- Want an easy construction paper turkey craft for kids?
- Here is a cute and easy paper plate turkey craft.
- Take a look at this free printable Thanksgiving turkey coloring page.
- I love this easy, cute, and yummy turkey pudding cup.
- We have 25 yummy turkey desserts you can make.
- This is the cutest preschool turkey coloring page!
- Wow, 37 fun turkey crafts for kids!
- These are the cutest handprint and footprint turkey art projects.
- Check out our collection of other Thanksgiving Craft Ideas.
- We have so many fall crafts!
- We have a simple Autumn craft using fall leaves to make a tree!
Which turkey crafts did you try? How did they turn out?