I have to admit that tuna is not the first thing I go for when spicing up my pasta. For my husband it’s a different story. He loves tuna and he loves this Easy No Bake Tuna Casserole recipe. This recipe is really easy and takes only 15 minutes to put together.
The soft cheese is what makes this recipe so unique. The garlic and herb cheese adds a sophisticated, creamy flavor to the dish.
Here’s what you need:
Easy No Bake Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 8 ounces Solid White Tuna, drained
- 8 ounces medium pasta Shells
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 5.2 ounces Boursin Garlic & Herb soft cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook your shells in salted water (follow instructions on the box)
- Drain shells and return to pan
- Add milk and softened Boursin Garlic & Herb cheese
- Stir until the cheese is completely melted and pasta is coated
- Break Tuna into chunks and gently fold into pasta
- Season with salt and pepper
After you cook the pasta shells, drain and put back in the pan, you will add the milk and Boursin Garlic & Herb cheese. Make sure you let the cheese sit out a half hour before you use it. Softening it will help it melt faster.
Mix completely so all of the pasta is covered in cheese. Add your salt and pepper. You will likely need more pepper than salt.
After draining the tuna, you will break it apart into smaller chunks. Then add into the pasta and mix completely.
Serve your Easy No Bake Tuna Casserole immediately.
If you don’t like tuna, you can leave it out or add shredded chicken.
This is perfect for all of those busy school nights!