This short film titled, “Gift,” makes a powerful statement about family.
It’s so real: depicting the really wonderful times followed by the harder, more trying times.
We all have them, don’t we?
We have the days at the beach when everything just feels right…
…and then we have the birthday parties ruined by a spilled glass of wine.
We have those happy car rides with the windows down and our spirits up, and then we have the time when we’re frustrated with life and we take it out on on our family.
When things take a turn for the worst, the family makes a decision.
Watch until the very end to see what they did, but just a warning, it will definitely break your heart!
The Adoption Video
And the message is so clear: families don’t abandon each other.
Want to see more videos about the power of the family?
Watch this dad who was never notified about his daughter being given up for adoption by her birthmother. His daughter was born and he began the fight of his life.
The issue of a father’s rights is prevalent in today’s society. One thing is for certain, he is an amazing dad who loves his daughter very much.
This littler girl has autism, and she called a stranger daddy for an entire flight. His reaction will surprise you. And the open letter her mother wrote to him afterward has gotten a lot of attention.
MORE FAMILY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
What did you think of the video?