Sometimes life stinks, like really, really stinks.
Twelve year old Lorelai is experiencing that first hand over this past month. She had purchased tickets months ago with great hopes and expectations of going to Taylor Swift’s concert in her area.
Instead she is bedridden.
Not only is she missing the concert, but she is in the hospital getting chemotherapy.
Since she couldn’t make it to the concert, the hospital staff (and Lorelai) decided to bring the concert to them.
Grab a tissue box as you watch Lorelai and the staff at Saint Louis Children’s Hospital “Shake it off”.
Shake It Off Video by St Louis Children’s Hospital & Lorelai
More Great Family Friendly Videos
Back to School Song that will give you chills.
When teachers break out in song! Check out these teachers singing One Day More based loosely off of Les Miserables.
This Baby is SO SMALL
MORE FAMILY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
Hope you were inspired by this amazing video!