Decorate the Christmas table this year with a pretty Christmas place setting. Your older kids can help you edit, cut, and place! I would have loved this responsibility as a teen.
This free Christmas printable comes with all the little accents you’ll need to decorate for each guest. Just print out one set for each person you will have at the table. You can mix and match pieces to create pretty decor you will be proud of and your guests will love! Plus, this printable also comes with an editable version so you can type in your guests’ names on the place cards and wine glass rings before you print them.
Christmas Place Setting
Use this printable decor kit to create holiday accents for your Christmas dinner table as well as the rest of your home. You can mix and match the various pieces, get creative and have fun decorating for the holidays! This set it designed with the whole family in mind, there are even wine glass labels you can write everyone’s name on!
Materials you need:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Printable Christmas Place Setting Craft Kit (download below)
- Paper or cardstock
Steps to make your own Christmas Place Setting:
- Download the printable kit and open in Adobe Reader. Customize the labels however you’d like then print the full place setting kit. I prefer to use white cardstock, but paper will work nicely too. The kit comes with two sizes of placemats. For maximum size, try printing the placemat in a “split” layout if your printer offers it, This will split the design to print half on one page and half on the other, then you glue the two pages together and trim to size.
- Cut out the different strips of designs and accent pieces such as the little circle art or mini holly pieces.
- Assemble to create napkin rings, salt and pepper decor and other accents.
- To make the wine glass ring, cut out the large circle art. Then cut a straight line from the outer ring to the inner ring and then cut out the circle ring. You can now slip the ring on the base of your wine glasses.
Tip: Add some dimension to your holiday decor by folding the holly leaves down the middle and then gluing in place.
You can use the ribbons of holiday art to decorate all kinds of items on your holiday table. Try decorating a vase for the center piece, accent other food containers with holly and even design a garland made of loops of red and green.
As you’re getting ready for Christmas dinner, the kids can help decorate the table with this pretty printable Christmas Holly Place Setting. Dig out the red and gold glitter glue and they can add that extra sparkle that will make your holiday table truly magical. Merry Christmas!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE CHRISTMAS CRAFTS!