Doctor Pretend Play Kids Printables
Let’s open up a doctor’s office with these fun Doctor Pretend Play printables! Kids of all ages like toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten kids will love pretending to be a doctor with these free pretend doctor printables. These doctor printables are perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Doctor Pretend Play Printables
That doll in the corner that might be missing a hand or that teddy that has some stuffing coming out sure need a visit to the doctor’s office! These printables will let your kids become “true” doctors and will let them take care of their dolls and toys (and friends) while also working on their reading and writing.
Pretend play is an important preschool skill to practice as it gives kids a chance to talk and play their way through real-life scenarios. It’s great for discussions, vocabulary building, imagination development, and more!
This post contains affiliate links.
The Doctor Pretend Play Printables set includes:
- 1 page with symptoms chart.
- and 1 page doctor, pharmacist, and ambulance driver ID cards.
- 1 page with Snellen (eye) chart.
- and 1 page with prescriptions.
More Ideas With These Fun Pretend Play Doctor Printables
We recommend printing the pages on heavy cardstock and then laminating them for re-use. Dry erase markers or crayons can be used to write on the exam sheet and then be wiped off for the next patient.
Kids can evaluate their patients, prescribe medicine, test their eyesight, and even drive them to the hospital in an ambulance if need be! It’s a great printable activity for rainy days, pretend play centers, or whenever!
Supplies Recommended For These Pretend Doctor Printables
All of these items are suggested and recommended. You can use these sheets over and over again by laminating them or just once and use crayons.
- Laminating Sheets
- Dry Erase Markers
- Pretend Play Doctors Printables
How To Set Up Your Pretend Doctors Office With Our Pretend Doctor Printables
Print your pretend doctor printables on card stock.
Grab your scissors and cut out each printable.
Then laminate each printable so it can be used over and over again.
Place all the printables and pens into your clipboard.
To make it even more fun, get a doctor’s exam kit and a lab coat to complete the doctor look!
Pretend Play Doctor Printables
Download and print this pretend play doctors kit. Print out the doctor set on cardstock, laminate it, and set up your own pretend doctors office. This is perfect for promoting pretend play for toddlers, preschoolers, and even elementary aged kids.
- Laminating Sheets
- Dry Erase Markers
- Pretend Play Doctor Printables
- Print your pretend doctor printables on card stock.
- Grab your scissors and cut out each printable.
- Then laminate each printable so it can be used over and over again.
- Place all the printables and pens into your clipboard.
More Fun Pretend Play Printables and Activities From Kids Activities Blog
- Want more cool pretend play printables? Grab these printable licenses for kids – your kids can now be detectives, drivers or even secret agents!
- Or why not print some spooky masks that should get their imagination going.
- If you need some pretend play ideas for your kid this list of pretend play ideas is a must see – there are many amazing ideas there just waiting to be played out!
- Your kids can also open up a Vet office with vet pretend play printables “next door”!
- This mom build a Starbucks playset, it’s perfect for pretend play!Save
Did your kids have fun with pretend doctor printables? Are they fixing up all of their patients?
Cannot get doctor printables to print.
I am so sorry! What type of problem are you having? It is printing fine for me.
Oh my goodness, these are so cute !! My daughter is very excited to use them. Thank you so much
My son is waking up everyday saying “Let’s go play doctor!!” He loves these papers! Thank you so much!
Aw, that’s so cute, Randa! So glad you guys are enjoying it!
Hi! the link doesnt seem to work for me
Hi, Phelia! It just worked for me! I emailed them to you. Enjoy!