Yogurt bars are the perfect super quick breakfast for kids.
They are super easy to make and will make the school breakfast “craze” a ton easier.
We drop a chunk of our yogurt bars onto a bowl of granola. Then, munch and go! It is more nutritious than cereal, full of protein and complex carbohydrates, and is sure to keep your kids feeling full longer.
Yogurt Bar Ingredients:
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt – we use plain and add a teaspoon of honey to sweeten.
- 1 Cup of Toppings
- Wax Paper
- Cookie Sheet Pan
Yogurt Bar Topping Ideas
- Berries – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, cranberries, etc.
- Nuts – pistachios, pecans, almonds, cashews, etc.
- Other ideas – cinnamon, shredded coconut, granola, dark chocolate, etc.
How to Make Yogurt Bars:
- Spread a thick layer of yogurt on the wax paper.
- We tried to make the yogurt a little less than half an inch thick but thicker than a quarter of an inch… sprinkle nuts, fruit, extras, etc.
- Freeze it overnight.
- In the morning, crack the bar into pieces. Store these in a freezer safe air-tight bag.
For more quick easy recipes, please follow our Facebook page!