20+ Favorite Kids Activities from Our Contributors
Everyone here loves kids activities so much. Not only do the contributors of Kids Activities Blog provide great ideas here, they all write their own blogs as well!
Here are some of our contributors favorite activities that we think your kids will love.
22 of Our Favorite Kids Activities
1. Easily make your own pinata with a stack of paper plates!
2. Make this fun spring chick by dipping a loofah in yellow paint! From Meaningful Mama.
3. Your dad will adore getting this Father’s day questionnaire that is available for free download from Love and Marriage.
4. These DIY paint chip puzzles for kids are perfect for quiet play and for making your own learning activity for kids. From Happily Ever Mom.
5. These coffee filter roses are fun to make! And chances are, you already have everything you need right now.
6. Turn a normal recipe for rice crispie treats into an edible graduation cap! From Hungry Happenings.
7. This ivory soap experiment never gets old, no matter how many times we do it. Kids love this! From Happy Hooligans.
8. Inspired by the Italian street festival, create gorgeous art for kids in your own backyard. From Happily Ever Mom.
9. Make your teddy bear a jet pack. Such a fun way to play!
10. Use egg cartons as stamps to make these adorable flower prints. From Meaningful Mama.
11. Make your own Princess and the Pea figurine with her very own sleeping bag. From Molly Moo.
12. Make this delicious bubble tea with edible water beads.
13. These paper plate flowers are the perfect little spring craft for toddlers and preschoolers! From Happy Hooligans.
14. You don't need much for this fine motor skills activity, just a colander and some straws.
15. If you ™ve been planting seedswith your children this spring and are planning a garden, then this crafty food project will be perfect for you.
16. Here's an idea for combining wine corks and nursery rhymes to make figures from The Owl & The Pussycat.
17. This preschool game from Love and Marriage is super fun and incredibly simple. Plus, it lets you work in a little math practice.
18. Use temporary tattoos to make Avengers eggs!
19. These pom pom and bead birdies from MollyMoo adds a pop of color to bedroom doors or playrooms.
20. Your kids will love making these adorable paper plate birds to welcome spring.
21. Help the bunny find its food with these free printable mazes.
22. Let them help you in the kitchen and make these fun Rice Krispie treats that looks like cute little lambs! From Hungry Happenings.